hey there

title says it all, keep in mind that I was able to charge prior to the upgrade, tried bat pull nothing rebooted PC and nothing as well, ****ty thing is I have my actual charger at work ... so with that in mind, I'm wondering if there's a Driver or something that I'm missing.

Thanks
    09-20-09 05:10 AM
    Are you SURE it's not charging? It's a well known bug in the .191 forum that the charging indicator doesn't work, however it charges as normal.
    09-20-09 06:08 AM
    It is charging just no symbol on 191

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 07:30 AM
    hey there

title says it all, keep in mind that I was able to charge prior to the upgrade, tried bat pull nothing rebooted PC and nothing as well, ****ty thing is I have my actual charger at work ... so with that in mind, I'm wondering if there's a Driver or something that I'm missing.

Thanks
    Just to reiterate what others have said, yes it is charging. Take note of the remaining battery the next time that you plug it in then leave it alone for 15 to 30 mins and check again.

09-20-09 07:40 AM
    Just to reiterate what others have said, yes it is charging. Take note of the remaining battery the next time that you plug it in then leave it alone for 15 to 30 mins and check again.

75% at time of this post, and still 75% according to status
    09-20-09 11:11 AM
    Set your clock settings to only show while charging. Then you will know if you have it plugged in correctly.

09-20-09 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD