So I have the option of upgrading from my Curve 8330, which I adore.

The question of the year: Do I do it, or wait to see if they release a trackpad model on Verizon later this year?? (Not a Storm fan, so that's not an issue).
    08-16-09 08:19 AM
    Wait. Just my $.02

Right now you have a phone rated higher than the Tour (see Phonescoop reviews), with a wonderful keyboard.

I switched mainly for the display and camera, along with the new OS (memory, 3rd party GPS,...). If you *need* those things, go for it.

But even with a "good" trackball, the Tour doesn't handle as well as the Curve.
    08-16-09 08:36 AM
    I love the Tour, I own it but for you I say wait.. If you love the Curve then just wait until Nov-Oct for the Curve 2 with touch sensitive tracksensor (instead of a ball) which will eliminate the dead trackballs and it will probably end up with OS 5.0.. I'm sure you'll like the Curve 2
    08-16-09 08:38 AM
    I love the Tour, I own it but for you I say wait.. If you love the Curve then just wait until Nov-Oct for the Curve 2 with touch sensitive tracksensor (instead of a ball) which will eliminate the dead trackballs and it will probably end up with OS 5.0.. I'm sure you'll like the Curve 2

Good advice. Thanks... That's the way I'm leaning.
    08-16-09 08:40 AM
    This is my plan as well.
    08-16-09 08:47 AM
    the Tour is the Best CDMA Blackberry out to date right now! Its an awesome device! By far the best Blackberry I have yet to own!
    08-16-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD