im gonna try and get a tour next week when i get back from vacation and if they wont let me get one and extend my contract im curious as to if i can get a upgrade after 1 yr because my 1yr mark is august 19th. my phone is not the primary on the account ether so im just curious as to if i cant find a cool rep to let me upgrade to the tour if theres any other way of getting it with out paying retail
    07-08-09 10:15 PM
    Anything is possible. I've only had my bb about two months, and sprint just gave me $150 off a new phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 10:16 PM
    You should be able to, you just have to resign.
    07-08-09 10:18 PM
    you can use the upgrade from the primary line if the owner of that line is cool with it.
    07-08-09 10:21 PM
    well my dad is the primary and he just upgraded ehh not long ago...
    hes elgible for upgrade 10/14/10 as primary and im elgible 5/20/10 so im the closet as my yr will be up august. hmm idk my mom needs to get a new phone cuz she still hasnt used her upgrade so im thinking if we go together and tell them wat we want and that ill resign a new 2yr i wonder if they will let me get that tour for 200!
    07-08-09 10:27 PM
    You should be able to, you just have to resign.
    Say I signed a two year contract a year ago, go to Verizon and ask them that if I resign another contract, they will may give me the tour at discount price. The question I have is then if I sign another two year contract, does it become a three year contract (taking that year I didn't 'use' yet) or does it stay two years till the contract ends? Same goes for the one year contract, does it become a two year one or does it stay the one year contract?
    07-08-09 10:48 PM
    should just be a new 2yrs from the new resign date
    07-08-09 10:48 PM
    if you use the online management you are eligible for an annual upgrade
    You can get a new phone every year with Annual Upgrade. Sign up for a 2-year agreement on a calling plan of at least $49.99 and you can purchase a new phone at its promotional price through My Verizon every year with a 2-year renewal (upgrade fee may apply).
    07-08-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD