Hey Guys,

I just upgraded my Tour to 5.0 this morning. Everything works great except for my browser. When I try to open it I get this message, "Uncaught exeption java.lang.IllegalArgumentException." Does anyone have a solution to this? I saw a few people had issues and were prompted to reinstall the update. If that is the case how do I go about doing that?

Thanks for your help!
    04-02-10 11:24 AM
    Its happend to me twice, both times with 2 specific themes that I downloaded. I can stillaccess the web with those themes using other shortcuts. As soon as I change the theme to the stock version or another theme its fine.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-02-10 11:30 AM
    HOLY CRAP !! I thought it was just me !! Ever since I upgraded, I am having themes lock my phone with that SAME uncaught exception error message !! I have themes that worked this morning, that now throw that message up and lock the phone ! I worked ALL night long reformatting, wiping, reinstalling to no avail . The only thing that I can see is that MOST of the 4.7 version themes work perfectly, its the 5.0 themes that are freaking out on me... If any one figures this out, PLEEEEASE let us know!

Thanks
    04-02-10 01:07 PM
    Thanks Man that solved it. All I had to do was upgrade my theme
    04-02-10 01:08 PM
    Yeah it should be a sticky topic, more and more people are dealing with it and asking

04-02-10 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD