I currently have a storm and was wanting to switch to the tour. I bought the storm in march. Is their any chance that verizon will let me upgrade?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 12:50 AM
    More than likely no...unless you have a clear documented issue with the storm that Verizon is aware of.
    08-08-09 12:53 AM
    I purchased the Storm on release day, brought it back twice in the first three weeks. The replacements had worse hardware issues then my first one so I kept the original. I learned to live with the Storms issues until about 3 weeks ago. I stopped getting my emails, had sim card error, freezing, lagging etc. Vzw sent me a total of 3 more Storms, still had the same hardware issues ( no screen click in corners, screen on crooked ) I said I was disgusted with the Storm and seven times was not a charm I wanted to go back to a physical keyboard and they should have never released that Storm, it was not even close to being ready.
    It took a lot of time but if a phone you payed good money for has REAL issues you should not have to " learn to live with it ". Got my new Tour a couple of days ago and could not be happier. The best berry yet!!
    08-08-09 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD