I found a tour on the ground so I called verizon and got them to unlock it using the europe excuse. now right now i use straight talk and I know that it wont work in the phone but what prepaid network will? I want to just get the cheapest phone they have for that network, activate it and put the SIM in the blackberry.

I do not need internet just texting and calling.

Anyone wanna help me out?
    01-05-11 03:10 PM
    You should have the decency to turn in the phone to a verizon store.... Rather than keep it
    Last edited by aznlgcy; 01-05-11 at 03:45 PM.
    01-05-11 03:43 PM
    You dont have to say anything if you dont wanna help out.

anyone else?
    01-05-11 04:11 PM
    you should have the decency to turn in the phone to a verizon store.... Rather than keep it
    one word .. Karma. ..
    01-05-11 04:37 PM
    Wow.
    01-05-11 04:41 PM
    wow forreal I found it in a multi million dollar neighboorhood in the direct middle of the road. Its pretty beat up and was already disconnected so im sure they moved on to other things.

anyone wanna help me or not. and GSM sim card should work for call and text right? prepaid or not? (Tmobile & at&t)
    01-05-11 05:06 PM
    Doesn't matter where you "found" it, that you didn't return is the problem. Good luck getting any help from people here with your stolen phone.
    01-05-11 05:10 PM
    To add in to what has already been said...ever heard the euphemism "you don't live like you're rich if you expect to stay that way"? Just because it's a nice neighborhood doesn't mean the owner doesn't care about their device.

Not to mention all the personal info on it that probably caused the person who lost it to fret that their contacts, addresses, emails, etc might be in a thief's hands.

All you had to do was push the Send button, look at their number at the top of the screen, then dial it on your own phone.

Ha...they probably would have even offered a reward, perhaps even more than the beat up phone is worth if they were "so rich." Ain't irony grand?
    01-05-11 05:34 PM
    Dude I no u can use at&t, I unlocked my tour and gave it to my sister and she uses at&t pre paid, hey its hard times he has to do what he has to do to set up some punnn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 02:03 AM
    Its like saying if u guys found a 100 dollar bill in the street, would u guys take it? If so would u take it to the police station and say that u found it on the ground? So who are u guys to judge him for take a phone that he found on the ground, don't need to be a hypocrite

AngelJayx20 likes this.
    01-14-11 02:13 AM
    Taking something that is not yours is stealing no matter what rationlization you want to apply to it. "Hey, I found a car in the middle of the road and nobody was in it." You've got to be kidding, it's the same thing. During hard economic times a thief is still a thief.
    01-14-11 08:21 AM
    Its like saying if u guys found a 100 dollar bill in the street, would u guys take it? If so would u take it to the police station and say that u found it on the ground? So who are u guys to judge him for take a phone that he found on the ground, don't need to be a hypocrite

Phones contain personal info. Money does not.
    01-14-11 04:38 PM
    Well he has no intention of returning it to the middle of the street where he found it, so might as well help him out, if u don't wanna help him out then don't comment lol its that easy

01-15-11 04:43 AM
    Well he has no intention of returning it to the middle of the street where he found it, so might as well help him out, if u don't wanna help him out then don't comment lol its that easy
    Wrong.

It is the duty of lawful community members to point out unlawful activities of others.

And BTW, by you supporting unlawful activities, don't be surprised when you need help on CrackBerry, that you are rebuffed.
    01-15-11 07:49 AM
    Well I actually just added both of those low lifes to my ignore filter. Funny how things happen isn't it.
    01-15-11 08:44 AM
    Well I actually just added both of those low lifes to my ignore filter. Funny how things happen isn't it.
    How do you add users to an ignore filter? I would like to add them to mine. Thanks.
    01-17-11 09:31 AM
    How do you add users to an ignore filter? I would like to add them to mine. Thanks.
    Click on the user's name, and go to view public profile. In the drop down, select user lists, and click on add to ignore list.

No, I'm not ignoring you. I just chose your profile to give a picture example.
    01-17-11 09:45 AM
    Yes. It does. I had my girl use my unlocked Tour with her AT&T sim card for four months. It worked fine. Just no internet.
    01-17-11 08:42 PM
    So did it ever end up working for you? And lak611 ur mad! Hahaha

02-03-11 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD