Alright heres the onslaught of info. Saturday night i went to a friends house for a halloween party. He lives on the bottom floor and there is practically no tmobile service in his house. I lost service that night and it hasnt returned a week later. I currently use an unlocked sprint tour as my main phone. I unlocked, set it up and had all things working on it for over two months, never experienced any of the problems many of the users of these forums have.

Right now the connection stays on edge and never goes capital and i can for the life of me not figure out why. Ive done everything from reloading my os, downgrading, battery pulls, jl cmdr clearing my phone and ive had no success. My Host Routing Table always stays clear no matter what i do and it refuses to register. What is troubling for me is if i take my brothers sim out of my old bold that he uses, and put it in my tour, voila it works. Whats equally troubling is that if i put my sim back into the bold everything works, data-bbm-calls. My sim also works perfectly in my iphone with data. So here is what ive concluded thus far:

The tour hardware is ok considering it works with other sims
    My plan is correctly figured with Bberry Service through tmobile seeing that my sim works in the bold.

I know using unlocked phones and generic service books bring stability problems but at this point, I cannot make any sense of the situation and I'm really determined to get it fixed. Its been a week without my berry and you guys know how that can be. Any and all helpful insight is appreciated thanks in advance. I work fairly well with computers and phones so any advanced terminology or instructions is fine maybe there is something you guys know that I dont im just so frustrated right now with this phone /end rant
    11-07-09 04:12 AM
    Bump, anyone have any advice?
    11-07-09 12:14 PM
    Have you resent your service books at all? That might help. Or had t-mobile try anything from their end. I remember they have a decent "unsupported devices" department.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 01:05 PM
    i had something similar to this happen. I recently went on vacation to florida, it took about a day to start getting data coverage there (i guessed the magic kingdom was sucking the life out of my phone), finally after OTA programming multiple times I had 1X. After I returned to NC I did not have any data again, tried to register as you did, was ready to throw my phone and called VZW. What he had me do was type ##000000 and send, went to my sip password and retype vzw, click save and on reboot it works flawless. I have my sim card out, i guess the unlocked sim code needs that? This is what I did on vzw, not sure of T-Mobile things.
    11-07-09 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD