My boss is supposed to be buying my Tour from me. I've unlocked it and everything. Calling works, texts work, but I cannot get Data to work at all.
    Not only that, but there isn't anything in the "host routing table" section under advanced options. I need some serious help.
    11-07-09 11:19 PM
    You need to load att service books to the tour. Unfortunately if you load them with your sim card and then have your boss place his sim in the phone they will no longer be there. The service books have to be loaded with the sim that's going to be used in the phone. I am currently using my tour on the att network.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 12:19 PM
    How did you get yours to work? I have been through days of phone calls with At&t - sms, email, Facebook work on my unlocked phone, but there is nothing in the Browser under Options>Advanced Options>Browser and when I do go to use the browser I get a message that my wireless provider needs to push service books for the browser. At&t says they did whatever needs to be done and won't provide anymore help since this is not one of their phones.

Somebody please help figuring this out. I need to access Internet from this phone.
    11-11-09 06:34 PM
    You have to load generic service books

11-11-09 07:45 PM
    This is how i did mine, follow all steps with the att simcard in the phone, thanks to this post i was able to resolve mine.

i called att gave them the imei number and switched my data plan prior to these steps.

hope it helps.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/

cant get link to work, im new. go to the storm how to forums and its there,
    Last edited by JatoPrieto; 11-11-09 at 08:37 PM.
    11-11-09 08:34 PM
    That's is correct follow the link that JatoPrieto gave you.... That's exactly how I got my tour to work on att.

11-12-09 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD