Hi - need help

I think my unlocked verizon 9630 on att GSM is bricked

issue:
    1. device is stuck with black screen/ spinning hr. glass
    2. Device restarts but doen not get past black screen with hr glass
    3. Not recognized by USB becuase of the above
    4. Blackberry device manager properties: whe trying to use apploader.exe or desktop it drops the conenction and gets tsuck in the spinning hr. glass

Fixes tried so far:

1. run apploader.exe using windows CMD and catch it when it is recognized by USB PIN. Seems to work but once you get to installing the OS it goes into the black scren with spinning hr glass and then the connection drops

2. tried reset to factory, same issue above

3. Using apploader.exe I get past choosing OS options but as soon as it starts to get to laoding JVM it stays hung up and then says error

4. seems like the USB connection staus does not stay on or doesnt come on at ll to let it update or do what ever I try. Tried on 2 seperate computers running windows 7 and XP pro 32 bit , doesnt matter same issue.

5. Tried without battery just connecting to USB , seesm to show up but as soona s I insert battery it goes back to not being recognized (used 2 seperate batteries, same problem) ( not battery)

6. No matter which method I try applaoder exe using command line or through windows explorer or though desktop manager 6.) it just doesnt work!

by the way I had O.S 5.0x on device as well as desktop 6.0

can someone plase help..
    09-28-10 04:06 PM
    Try starting loader.exe directly but with the /nojvm command

i.e. loader.exe/nojvm

This forces it to connect directly to the phone's Boot ROM
    09-28-10 04:25 PM
    Thanks ill try
    09-28-10 04:50 PM
    I tried using: loader.exe/nojvm

It brings up the application wizard and lets me select the OS option but the USB connection is not on...
    I can get it to recognize the PIN at 1st using that pull battery insert and quickly ht next....but as soon as you start to do anyhting after that , it drops the conenction and just stays stuck with black screen and spinning hr glass
    09-28-10 04:58 PM
    tried it without battery..shows up in USB pin and the screen shows a battery with a huge red X but wont let me install once it gets to JVM it says fatal erro... etc.. so i reinsert battery but then the USB pin conection drops and im back to square one again.... Like I said i tried 2 different batteries from 2 diff tours same thing...
    maybe something on the motherboard is messed up that deals with the battery?
    or maybe this 9630 is toast
    09-28-10 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD