Hello everyone, this is my first on here, I been lurking on this site and been finding answer but this one i haven't found a real answer.

About two weeks ago, I download the Shazam app. Since then I havent tried downloading an app until today. I tried downloading urbanspoon and TuneIn Radio.

Every time i try download an app, it prompts for my username and password, so I log in successfully, I get prompted with the Blackberry App World Membership Addendum, so I scroll down to "I ACCEPT", then goes to account information which I next "SAVE", it next update and then says your changes have been saved. After that it tries to download the app and then I receive an error message "TuneIn Radio (or whatever else app I try to download) is not available for download from BlackBerry App World.

Has anyone gone thru this issue? I currently have the .1030 OS.
    01-16-11 02:13 PM
    try holding ALT and pressing RST (not at the same time, but in sequence ) from your MyWorld screen.

was it fine using other OS's?
    01-16-11 02:24 PM
    try holding ALT and pressing RST (not at the same time, but in sequence ) from your MyWorld screen.

was it fine using other OS's?
    i tried doing what u said. nothing different.

No it wasn't working on the .975 and .983 OS. last thing i download was the Shazam trial version, then when i wanted to pay for the premium app that's when i started having the problem.
    I was hoping upgrading to the new OS would fix the issue.
    01-16-11 02:59 PM
    Could be a problem on the App World side...I noticed that it has not been updating and now the Top 25 Free list has just disappeared.
    01-18-11 10:56 AM
    Were you able to find a solution? I'm having the same problem.
    02-21-11 10:29 AM
    Most times I have seen this happen, the user had an ID created pre App World 2.0 without a payment option set. Ended up having to create a new ID with a different email address.
    02-21-11 06:12 PM
    03-05-13 10:06 AM
    Just simple for me now...update you OS with latest updates. Your problem get solve. I have spend lots of time in find good place for solution of such problems. Hope that your problem get solve after this post.
    03-06-13 01:00 AM
    Hi Everybody,

I just purchased blackberry z30 mobile two days. When I download any app from the app world it says "Download Starting" but
    after than nothing happends. If I try to download again it says "You are already downloading this". If I go to My World and check for available or installed apps it keep on search and does not come back.

I tried by restarting the mobile and again download starts but does not responds after world.

An urgent reply is requested because I am stuck.

Regards,
    11-07-13 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD