How do I move icons to the front screen menu from the main menu?

How do I install the themes using BB desktop manager ?

I am newbie ...First BB I have the tour. verizon
    08-18-09 05:49 PM
    On the tour the home screen icons are the first six from the extended set of apps (not sure what thats called). To move an app press the menu key and hit "move". Then use the trackball to move it to where you want it to go then click it to finish.
    08-18-09 05:52 PM

The First 6 icons are your main screen icons. So if you pull up the main menu (one with all icons) whichever are the first 6 those will be the ones on ur main screen. So to move the icons select(highlight) the one u wanna move, press blackberry key (menu) then "move"

Never used BBDM.... Sorry (I mean to install Apps).
    08-18-09 05:54 PM

First question:
    On your application screen where all your apps are what you place in the first row at the very top will appear on your home screen.

Just hightlight the icon if it is someplace else, hit the BB menu button, click more and you will see arrows around it, move it with your trackball to where you want it, then to final it hit the BB menu button again and click complete move.

Second question:

The best and most accurate way to buy and install a them on your BB is to vist the Crackberry theme store and find about 6-8 reputable theme builders that Crackberry lists and almost all of them offer OTA(over the air) so you can buy it and have it sent to your BB via email with a link to download it right from the link sent to your BB -- OTA!!

Good luck and welcome to the forums.
    08-18-09 05:58 PM
    Congrats on your new Berry!
    08-18-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD