For all your blackberry lovers -- i ordered a new housing and keypad off of truesupplier.com on 12/3/2009. Today 12/11/2009 and the order still has not been shipped out. Every morning i have been using their live chat online and asking when my order will be sent out and i keep getting tomorrow, tomorrow. Well, finally i asked for a 1-800 number...they dont have one. So, since im in united states im not going to pay to call china. I have been speaking with "amy" on live chat every morning. Well, as of today, they have been lieing to me. They still do not have my housing and will not get it in the near future. Wouldnt an email me nice stating they do not have my item in stock? Or, wouldnt it be nice to say out of stock on their website before you order it? Well, "amy" at truesupplier.com can barely type good english so i asked for a refund. She can not tell me when i will be receiving my reund.......are you kidding me? Your going to take my money and then when the product isnt available, and you clearly stated it was when purchasing it.. Now you "dont know when" you can give me back my refund.

All in all, do not use truesupplier.com...they suck. I have bought housings and keypads from other website and it has never, ever, ever been this bad.

*beware*
    12-11-09 07:49 AM
    For all your blackberry lovers -- i ordered a new housing and keypad off of truesupplier.com on 12/3/2009. Today 12/11/2009 and the order still has not been shipped out. Every morning i have been using their live chat online and asking when my order will be sent out and i keep getting tomorrow, tomorrow. Well, finally i asked for a 1-800 number...they dont have one. So, since im in united states im not going to pay to call china. I have been speaking with "amy" on live chat every morning. Well, as of today, they have been lieing to me. They still do not have my housing and will not get it in the near future. Wouldnt an email me nice stating they do not have my item in stock? Or, wouldnt it be nice to say out of stock on their website before you order it? Well, "amy" at truesupplier.com can barely type good english so i asked for a refund. She can not tell me when i will be receiving my reund.......are you kidding me? Your going to take my money and then when the product isnt available, and you clearly stated it was when purchasing it.. Now you "dont know when" you can give me back my refund.

All in all, do not use truesupplier.com...they suck. I have bought housings and keypads from other website and it has never, ever, ever been this bad.

*beware*
    I am aware of your problem. Back in March of this yr same thing happened to me , I order a black bezel for my bold 9000... and it took 3 weeks to get to me and I to kept chatting with a live rep and they kept giving me the run around ... so I was pissed because I think I paid for 2day shipping and so the last time I chatted with a rep I kept telling them that I wanted a refund and that was when they apologized to me saying they were sorry about this your order is on back order an will be shipped when available and I was like now you guys tell me but they charged my account right away instead of waiting till they got the bezel in stock, so you know that pissed me off too.

So I too can second this in saying don't order from truesupplier.com .
    12-11-09 08:40 AM
    EJ- How long did it take to get your money back?? She kept telling me "AMY" that she will get it back to me eventually.. I'm like eventually? You charged my card $45.00. What else pissed me off is they dont even have a 1-800 number so if you dont live in China you will never be able to deeply express how much you are upset. Bottom line is, either say the item is not in stock on your website BEFORE we purchase it or Don't charge our credit card till the items come in -- that way it will give us a chance to figure out if we want it or not. Who doesn't have a toll free number?
    12-11-09 11:35 AM
    You could try contacting your CC company and explain the issue you are having with the company. They may do a charge back for you. I had to do that with a different supplier in China.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 11:55 AM
    I ordered a bezel, battery door and trackball. It took forever as well. When it got here the battery door was a totally different color than what was displayed and didnt even come close to matching the bezel.
    12-11-09 12:42 PM
    wow good thing i held off on buying from them...i guess i'll be waiting to find a decent source for a new housing
    12-11-09 01:04 PM
    Speaking of that, anyone know a good place to buy a housing? I just deposited a few extra dollars in the bank to come home and order it but figured I'd check the progress from everyone in the white out forum. Good thing I did, hopefully I can find a good place to order from soon!
    12-11-09 06:13 PM
    I have heard good things about buying on eBay. I ordered mine a few days ago, I hear it just takes about a month to arrive.
    12-11-09 06:36 PM

*beware*

Thank goodness I didn't order yet thanks for the heads up.

12-11-09 07:49 PM
    I've attempted about 10 buys on ebay all from from seller's with great feedback and got stiffed every time. I think I'd rather buy from true supplier haha. In all seriousness is there any other .com's that may have housings for sale?
    12-11-09 08:19 PM
    i've order stuff from cnn.cn and sw-box.com both based in China and both of their stuff was shipped to me in about 2 weeks with normal shipping, good experiences from both
    12-11-09 08:55 PM
    Absent the run around and shady business practices they've obviously demonstrated on more than one occasion, it's handy for those who haven't ordered from China in the past to know that 2 week delivery times are about standard. It just takes forever to get anything from there. So, if you have the time, and find a good supplier with good pricing, go for it. But if you're impatient (like me) and want it yesterday, an NA supplier will be a better route for you.
    12-11-09 08:59 PM
    Ordering anything from china is sketchy at best. Sometimes stuff arrives in a week, sometimes in 2 months.
    12-11-09 11:57 PM
    No! Why! I just ordered 5 mins ago. I live in Z�rich, and I payed 30 bucks more for worldwide shipping..5-7 days.. **** Itl never arrive until christmas am i right?

Looks like I could even be happy for the items to arrive..

Other people I know ordered there, and it was really fast like 1 week or 2.. maybe shipping to switzerland isnt so bad after all..

Dave
    12-12-09 11:46 AM
    You could try contacting your CC company and explain the issue you are having with the company. They may do a charge back for you. I had to do that with a different supplier in China.

This is exactly what you need to do. Tell them you want to dispute the charge because the merchandise/service was never recieved and they will charge it back to the merchant and the ball will be in their court to put up or shut up.
    12-12-09 12:49 PM
    Sounds like staying away from this Truesupplier will be a good idea.

Check out CNN.cn for your housing needs. Not as large of a selection, and it takes about 15 days for your package to arrive. I have ordered from there twice and would order from them again.
    12-12-09 01:35 PM
    I bought something from Truesupplier about a week ago. I buyed a white housing for my curve 8900 and after 7 days it arrived and I was very happy because the reviews here looked more than horrible. But I purchased the extra fast shipping which is 30 dollars more so shipping to switzerland is no problem with truesupplier. lookin forward. dave
    12-29-09 09:53 AM
    i have to agree that truesupplier is one of the worst companies i have ever dealt with. i ordered a pink housing and keyboard for my sister for christmas at the beginning of november. i got it in the mail just 2 days before christmas! and that is after emailing them several times about not recieving a tracking #. THEN after i installed the keyboard for her, she noticed that there wasnt an O key. there were just 2 i keys right next to eachother.

and if all of that is not bad enough! i noticed on my bank statement a few days ago that an ipod touch and some accessories were purchased on my account and shipped to CHINA! it may just be a coincidence, but i believe that somehow some one got my debit card number from making that purchase and bought a few toys of their own.

NEVER EVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!
    12-29-09 01:17 PM
    I placed my order last week and my order history says it shipped out already...got lucky I guess..and they gave me a tracking number
    12-29-09 02:30 PM
    go figure...placed on my order the the 21st...just got it today the 29th.to NY
    12-29-09 08:54 PM
    it seems like on and off service from truesupplier.

it might be a regional thing, but anyone from Canada (Toronto) order?
    03-01-10 01:50 PM
    It is generally a violation of the vendor's agreement with MC or VISA to charge the card before the item is shipped. Do a charge back stating that the company told you that it has not shipped yet and they can't tell you when it will ship.

US companies generally get charged $25 for a chargeback - which is why most vendors won't let it come to that.
    03-01-10 02:01 PM
    I hate Truesupplier ! I order a housing and a trackball from them and it took a month and half to get it in the mail. The housing is ok, i guess but the trackball wouldn't even work with the housing..... grrrrr

They want me to take a picture of my trackball to show them that is doesn't work... someone tell me how a picture is going to show that ?
    Last edited by luvsherBold; 03-16-10 at 12:15 AM.
    03-16-10 12:11 AM
    I just received my battery door that I ordered on the 6th. Quality is pretty decent too.
    03-16-10 12:21 AM
    I ordered a pink housing and keypad from TrueSupplier and received it about a month later (in IL). I have a tour and when I put everything together I noticed that I no longer had a flash for my camera. Also, the housing didn't fit at all, the trackball was crooked and my memory card no longer worked. The keyboard had several duplicate letters and when I typed on it the keys along the edge actually popped off! If your even kinda thinking about ordering from them....DON'T! You're pretty much screwed on getting a refund too.
    03-20-10 01:54 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD