Hi! I'm new to forums but I hope someone can help me with my problem. I got my BB Tour about 3 weeks ago. I still wasn't able to receive my email (hotmail & yahoo) on my phone after about a week. I called Verizon tech support but they could figure out the problem and neither could the people at my local store. I can receive emails sent from people's phones but any "regular" email I can't. By regular I mean emails from my bank, myspace, borders and other company emails. My mom has the tour as well and has been getting all of hers just fine. They finally had me exchange my phone, claiming it was defective. Another week later and I'm still having this problem. They've suggested I call tech support again. Not only that but with this phone I'm having problems with it freezing and buttons not responding. Neither problem lasts for more than 20 seconds but it's still frustrating. I don't use a case on my phone right now, waiting for my otter box. But I have never dropped it. Can anyone help me or has anyone else had this problem? Thanks!
    08-06-09 08:35 PM
    I am assuming either you or verizon has resent your service books?? Log into your carrier BIS site and make sure everything is set up correctly. sounds like it was never done right the first time around
    08-06-09 08:37 PM
    Do you have any other type of application, not on your phone, that gets your hotmail/yahoo email as well? Maybe on your computer that you leave running and open all the time?

Also, if you log into hotmail/yahoo and check your mail, are there new UNREAD messages in your inbox?
    08-06-09 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD