Hey If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm currently in Luxembourg, Europe and I have the Blackberry Tour and the phone works fine but for my prepaid sim I have to add minutes to my phone when I run out. To do that I put in this code *121* plus a 12 digit code, press the call button and a little dialogue box is supposed to pop saying successful.

But my phone will not do it! It just acts like it wants to call the number when its not supposed to call but to its supposed to activate my minutes. I had a 8830WE before this and it worked sometimes but I also had the same problem.

Could someone please tell me if this problem could be fixed and how to do it??
    11-18-09 11:57 AM
    I don't have experience with Sprint/Nextel (or are you using a different provider's sim), but I have sometimes had to phone in when using foreign simcards or when travelling. Do they have a toll-free number for service?
    11-18-09 05:25 PM
    Im using a providers sim from over here. It's definitely a phone issue because if I put the sim in a phone from here in Europe and type the activation code in it works all the time. It's the weirdest thing
    11-18-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD