So when I called VZW to get an early upgrade because I was fed up with my storm. I called CS and talked with a person that denied me everything. We pay 400+ a month for 3 blackberries another phone plus boradband service. I thought since this is my third storm. Apparently the only way to get a tour is to have 3 phones returned for the same reason in 90 days, EXCEPT if you go to PlanetFeedback: Voice of One, Power of Many and post a complaint. I went into 2 stores and called CS about 5 times all getting nowhere. I posted a complaint and within two days somebody from corporate called me and right off the bat offered me a storm for 89.00 and compensated me for my troubles by taking 100$ off. Just wanted to let people know that if you go to planetfeedback.com and explain that you are fed up with your storm corporate will call you back and they are A LOT easier to work with than CS who does not care about you at all. Good Luck
    07-20-09 08:00 PM
    Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Planetfeedback is also really good to get results with credit card companies.
    07-20-09 08:02 PM
    Yea im surprised about the power of a complaint letter. I never thought it would get anywhere but gave it a shot because it was my last option. And bam first thing they do is say hey heres a tour. I was stunned
    07-20-09 08:05 PM
    i had been having signal trouble with my storm and i called friday to explain. they tried the *228 which of course didnt fix it. so i call back this morning and was very polite with them and after explaining my situation and the business that im in with needing a phone thats reliable the guy was very helpful in exchanging my storm for a tour
    07-20-09 08:15 PM
    Same thing here, went through Planet Feedback, and was extremely satisfied.

CS and the physical stores seem more worried about saving themselves money that they dismiss you, and sometimes do so by being condescending.
    07-20-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD