How can I go about doing this? thanks!

(Any pics as well)
    07-14-09 10:55 PM
    I don't have pics, but if you set your Media Card settings to the following (as per BB 101 Lectures):

Adjust your Media Card Settings-
    * Media Card Support should be on
    *Mass Storage Mode Support should be on
    *Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected can be
    changed from 'Prompt' to 'Yes'

Plug your BB into your computer and then you can then just access the media card via 'My Computer' and copy the files into the videos folder.
    07-14-09 11:00 PM
    you could also just email them to yourself and open them on your computer
    07-14-09 11:02 PM
    you could also just email them to yourself and open them on your computer
    I didn't see a way to email them to myself. How can i do this?
    07-14-09 11:10 PM
    If you have Bluetooth enabled on your computer, you can use that... I haven't done that with my Tour yet, but I was able to with my old Curve
    07-14-09 11:10 PM
    I don't have pics, but if you set your Media Card settings to the following (as per BB 101 Lectures):

Plug your BB into your computer and then you can then just access the media card via 'My Computer' and copy the files into the videos folder.
    Changed my settings to this but cannot get into my memory card, keeps saying the device is not ready yet..
    07-14-09 11:14 PM
    If you have Bluetooth enabled on your computer, you can use that... I haven't done that with my Tour yet, but I was able to with my old Curve
    How can I enable bluetooth on my computer?
    07-14-09 11:19 PM

I've found that for me when I drag and drop to the video folder on the BB it seems to copy over but when I disconnect the phone and view the media it also shows other videos I had previously deleted even though they were gone before. This happens with media manager also. I have to then use "quickpull" to reboot and then its fine. But dragging and dropping is the fastest for me.
    07-14-09 11:25 PM
    Still having trouble. Can anyone help me out? Or have a link to a good guide?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 01:39 AM
    Email it to yourself. Attach the file to the email and once you get it on your BlackBerry, it will allow you to download and save the file.
    07-15-09 01:42 AM
    Email it to yourself. Attach the file to the email and once you get it on your BlackBerry, it will allow you to download and save the file.
    I want to go the opposite direction i think. from the bberry to the comp
    07-15-09 02:49 AM
    Changed my settings to this but cannot get into my memory card, keeps saying the device is not ready yet..
    Make sure that when you plug it in, you let your computer load the drivers. Look at the lower right corner to see if it is doing that. You should have full access to your card. If it loads the drivers you should get a pop up like you would get when you plug a flash drive in to your computer. Basically it is the same thing and you can drag and drop files to and from your BB.

Now, if everything is setup correctly and you are sure the drivers have been loaded, you may need to format your card. This of course would lose everything on it so make sure everything else is correct.

To send a media file via email just go into media manager, videos, click on the video and then click the bb button. One of the options will be to send using email. This is assuming you have an email account set up on your bb. By far the easiest way is the drag and drop method for all files.
    07-15-09 03:00 AM
    Make sure that when you plug it in, you let your computer load the drivers. Look at the lower right corner to see if it is doing that. You should have full access to your card. If it loads the drivers you should get a pop up like you would get when you plug a flash drive in to your computer. Basically it is the same thing and you can drag and drop files to and from your BB.

Now, if everything is setup correctly and you are sure the drivers have been loaded, you may need to format your card. This of course would lose everything on it so make sure everything else is correct.

To send a media file via email just go into media manager, videos, click on the video and then click the bb button. One of the options will be to send using email. This is assuming you have an email account set up on your bb. By far the easiest way is the drag and drop method for all files.
    Thanks, I will let it stay plugged in logger and see if it needs to installed the driver.

However, i'm still having trouble emailing. The only options I get (among others) are to send to twitterberry (which doesn't work) and to send and receive using bluetooth. I don't see anything about email
    07-15-09 03:09 AM
    Still can't get it to work. Anyone have any suggestions?
    07-15-09 01:17 PM

I left it plugged in all night long, and it still said something like

"/Z Device is not ready yet"
    07-15-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD