I will be getting a Tour very soon. I was wandering sbout transferring apps and contacts from my 8330 to the Tour. Can I just do this through desktop manager? and if so do I need to update my existing desktop manager on my computer to do so. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
    11-27-09 07:29 AM
    When you get your Tour, install the new Desktop Manager 5.0 that comes with it. Then, open Desktop Manager, click on Device Switch Wizard, hook up the old device and it will do a backup. It will prompt you to hook up the new device, you can then check off what you want to transfer. Press next and it will transfer right on over, it's that easy...
    11-27-09 07:40 AM
    I don't mean to piggy back off your question op! But this is the same situation for me. Will all the data from my 8330 still be there or will it wipe it? And will it transfer apps that were made for the cirve?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 07:45 AM
    I don't mean to piggy back off your question op! But this is the same situation for me. Will all the data from my 8330 still be there or will it wipe it? And will it transfer apps that were made for the cirve?
    The data will still remain on the old device as well, if you want to wipe it when finished go to Options >Security Options >General Settings. Hit Menu >Wipe Handheld...
    11-27-09 07:49 AM
    Thats why Crackberry is the best! ask a question, get immediate help, THANKS
    11-27-09 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD