I have seen other posts describing this problem but have not seen a resolution. When in the internet browser (blackberry) I cannot select any links using the trackball. No response what so ever. Trackball "select" works with other applications.
    10-18-09 11:26 AM
    You are not able to open ANY link, or just some of the links you try to click on?

Try to highlight the link, and then press your enter button and see if it will open the link.
    10-18-09 11:28 AM
    No response to any button on any page. For example, I cannot select the "search" button when doing a google search. Although I can enter text into the search box.
    10-18-09 11:43 AM
    That is very odd. Are you visiting the mobile versions of these sites, or the full versions? If you are accessing the full versions you may notice some of these issues.

Try examples like m.google.com or m.yahoo.com and see if it works that way. no www. infront just http://
    10-18-09 11:46 AM
    No response to any button on any page. For example, I cannot select the "search" button when doing a google search. Although I can enter text into the search box.
    Did you trying highlighting the button and pressing enter like suggested? That will tell us if the button is unclickable.
    10-18-09 11:49 AM
    After tickering around with settings for 1/2 an hour I did a battery pull to reset. Problem corrected.
    10-18-09 06:51 PM
    Glad to see the issue has been corrected! Let us know if anything else should come up!
    10-18-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD