My trackball just stopped being able to respond to clicking. When I click the trackball, nothing happens...then randomly it clicks when I didn't even click down the trackball... it only reponds if I put A LOT of pressure onto the ball and hold it there for a couple seconds.... whats wrong with this thing?

P.S...i did not have this problem until I put on Phantom Skinz. do you think somehow water got inside making trackball not respond? Its been over 7 hours and the phone still acts like that and I've done at least 8 battery pulls so far
    07-15-09 08:11 PM
    I would guess you are on the right track. Good luck to you
    07-15-09 08:15 PM
    17 hours later, the trackball doesn't even respond to clicking. if I push it as hard as I can, I can sometimes get it to respond.

Verizon opens i na couple hours, I'm willing to bet I'll be waiting for there doors to open and march in there and demand a replacement phone on the spot. This is dissopointing. I LOVE this phone, best phone I have had, but I hope I don't know what the heck happened to my trackball? I hope this doesnt happen again
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 07-16-09 at 07:53 AM.
    07-16-09 07:19 AM
    not having the same issue but my trackball is almost unresponsive at times when I try to scroll to the right. I am equally frustrated and about ready to return the device.
    07-16-09 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD