What do you find are the best trackball settings on the tour?
    12-02-09 12:07 AM
    I've used 80/80 on all my trackball berries.
    12-02-09 12:40 AM
    I also like 80/80

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 01:57 AM
    Mine is set on 80/80 as well. Anything lower and it takes too long to go through the menus. Anything higher than that and it goes way too fast.

12-02-09 03:06 AM
    Mine is 80v/90h . I need to set horizontal to 90 if i want to be able to scroll left right. Been like this since day 1 and Bell refused to exchange it within my 30 days. I love Bell =/

12-02-09 05:50 AM
    Gg1, listen to me my friend. Take the plunge and open up your berry, its very easy. Put in a curve trackball. It WILL almost indefinitely help.

12-02-09 06:10 AM
    Gg1, listen to me my friend. Take the plunge and open up your berry, its very easy. Put in a curve trackball. It WILL almost indefinitely help.

I got a PM from another user telling me exactly the same thing..... I just might do it. Thank you

12-02-09 07:02 AM
    Sure thing. Just youtube a video and follow it. After all screws are removed, just make sure not to break any clasps when doing the final step (its easy, you would almost have to TRY to break them). Its like $50 for the piece that has the 4 clasps you have to undo. But its super simple. Im still considering changing my trackball. Never had ANY problems with it in over 3 months (even with my pre greendot Tour), but I still hear the curve ball functions a little better being hard plastic and I think its very slightly larger, and from what I understand it doesnt recede into the blackberry as much as the OEM black rubber trackball. Not too mention Ive had my Tour opened twice just to see if I could do it, its not like Im going to void my warrenty any more then I already have.

Let me know how it goes if you do it.

PS: Make sure to watch the full youtube video before doing anything. Then run it a 2nd time as you actually do the process of taking apart your Berry.
    12-02-09 08:53 AM
    Just talked myself into changing my trackball. Ordered a blue one off cnn.cn and some extra t6 screws.
    12-02-09 09:08 AM
    80/80 works very good on my Tour...I do like to set it to 100/100 sometimes to make myself go insane trying to control the trackball lol
    12-02-09 09:10 AM
    90H & 70V works good for me.
    12-02-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD