My trackball will not allow me to go up or down and I notice this began immediately after the bing icon showed up ? Anybody else experiencing this ? My trackball has been flawless since I got my Tour and now this ! It seems too coincidental for this not to be related.
    12-18-09 01:15 PM
    That is just a launcher icon. It isn't even installed until you launch it and accept the installation. So I seriously doubt that it is causing an issue with your TB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 01:32 PM
    Honestly microsoft what do you do that everything you touch turns into a bad thing...hahaha!!! Completely unrated issues imo.
    12-18-09 02:36 PM
    there have been many reports of corruption unpon verizon PUSHing that app to verizon peoples phones.

Thank Goodness Im with sprint.

Dm
    12-18-09 02:46 PM
    (Knocking on wood) I am not sure if that since I'm on a BES if that has prevented the evil Bing from showing up on my phone yet hopefully it will stay that way and stay the **** off of my phone.
    12-18-09 02:59 PM
    He's a troll. Ignore him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 03:53 PM
    I can promise you that a simple software icon will not cause something like a physical trackball failure. Sounds like it just happened at the right time, or in this case, wrong time. Search around and youll find tons of threads with fixes...
    12-18-09 07:01 PM
    this happened on my tour today as well. The trackball had been flawless up until today. May just be a coincidence. My TB wouldn't scroll up. everyother way was fine. seems to be working a little better now.
    12-18-09 07:26 PM
    this happened on my tour today as well. The trackball had been flawless up until today. May just be a coincidence. My TB wouldn't scroll up. everyother way was fine. seems to be working a little better now.
    Quick question but does the trackball feel/felt different when that happened...like if it was smoother when scrolling up?
    12-18-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD