as everyone knows the track ball is one of the only negative things to say about the blackberry franchise. and mine is no exception, does anyone know if vzw is going to fix peoples bberrys which have a busted/defective trackball?

mine has a bunch of dust and garbage behind it preventing it from being clicked sometimes
    01-31-10 02:54 PM
    as everyone knows the track ball is one of the only negative things to say about the blackberry franchise. and mine is no exception, does anyone know if vzw is going to fix peoples bberrys which have a busted/defective trackball?

mine has a bunch of dust and garbage behind it preventing it from being clicked sometimes
    Do a warranty exchange. If your trackball has issues, they will exchange it as long as you bought it from them.
    01-31-10 02:59 PM
    Yea, they will exchange it. I just received a new phone a few days go and the trackball works a lot better.
    01-31-10 03:04 PM
    good to know...what are the odds they will let me exchange it for a storm 2..granted that i pay some difference?
    01-31-10 03:12 PM
    good to know...what are the odds they will let me exchange it for a storm 2..granted that i pay some difference?
    not a chance. Unless you went through 4 or more phones in 90 days. Verizon just changed there policy on that
    01-31-10 03:50 PM
    not a chance. Unless you went through 4 or more phones in 90 days. Verizon just changed there policy on that
    Yeaaaa...didn't think so, lol
    01-31-10 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD