The only thing I dont like about using it as my alarm is I am so used to reaching over and smacking my snooze for 10more minutes. With my BB Id have to pick it up and click snooze (and might accidental scroll down and click dismiss).
    10-12-09 09:52 AM
    standard sounds for me wake me up every morning
    10-12-09 10:04 AM
    i use my tour as an alarm too!
    right now i have beastie boys "whacha want" but i change it often.
    10-12-09 10:23 AM
    I took the advice of the forum and switched my alarm from a BB theme to an MP3 on my card- but the alarm didn't go off this morning. Any suggestions or theories as to why?
    10-12-09 10:41 AM
    I just got my charging pod and now I am going to use my Tour as my primary alarm clock. Just wondering if other people do that, and if you do, what do you play for the alarm? Something Standard, some MP3, etc??
    Yeah. My Tour is my only alarm clock. I put my old one in the spare bedroom, and use the Tour with the charging pod. It's great. For my alarm I have a song play and it NEVER fails. Have fun!
    10-12-09 10:49 AM
    Been using a BB as my alarm for about 2 years. Works well, however, I think I need to download that alarm app as I need to get up at 7:30 every weekday but Friday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    In the past you needed an app for multi alarms, With the Tour you don't.

You can set up multiple alarms from the calendar app. Once in calendar hit bb button and chose "new alarm" then "weekly" to do what you want. Very nice.
    10-12-09 10:51 AM
    I've used bb as my alarm for almost 2 years. I found the perfect alarm tone to wake me up. It is called "evil chant" and is creepy sounding, always snaps me awake
    10-12-09 11:05 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD