I'm fed up with my POS storms, so it's either back to the Curve or Tour. Should I dish out for the Tour?
    08-21-09 09:05 PM
    Yes you should. The Tour is a really nice device, you wont be sorry.
    08-21-09 09:06 PM
    I love my Tour - no issues worth speaking of.

You gotta remember that for every person here b*tching about the Tour there's probably a thousand really happy users. Complaints here really need to be taken in the proper context.

I wouldn't trade mine for anything. Good luck!

EDIT: @ OP - Let's Go Rangers!
    08-21-09 09:09 PM
    I love mine. No complaints here.
    08-21-09 09:13 PM
    Love it, you will too.
    08-21-09 09:14 PM
    Tour is a phenominal device right out of the box. I really liked my Curve as well but the Tour is really a great device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 09:15 PM
    Yes what everyone said, plus chances are you will be getting a new batch with no issues,and it is the best cdma phone out there , you wont regret it.

08-21-09 09:18 PM
    I love my Tour!!!

08-21-09 09:20 PM
    The Tour is well worth it! DO IT!
    08-21-09 09:23 PM
    I have no regrets moving to my Tour from my old 8703e. The only thing that took getting used to is the size of the keys on the keyboard compared to those on the 8703e.
    08-21-09 09:33 PM
    Love it. Definitely worth it.

08-21-09 09:34 PM
    I'd say go for it. The keyboard is amazing. And that statistic is right, about how for every complainer, there are "x" amount of happy users. Some people fail to realize that crackberry people only make up like 1/10th of the blackberry population. And on top of that, it is already proven that most of the tour users are first time users. Hence all the stupid questions and complainers. So I say go fo it, well worth the money.

08-21-09 09:37 PM
    It depends on how much $ you want to spend. If you're not 100% sure about the Tour grab a Curve. They are being offered for $50 & sometimes free w/ a new contract.

08-21-09 09:42 PM
    Mine has been great so far.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the tour to anyone, so go ahead and give it a shot.

08-21-09 09:43 PM
    I'm fed up with my POS storms, so it's either back to the Curve or Tour. Should I dish out for the Tour?
    Very much so. Especially since all the new Tours seem to be working without any major issues at all.
    08-21-09 09:44 PM
    It depends on how much $ you want to spend. If you're not 100% sure about the Tour grab a Curve. They are being offered for $50 & sometimes free w/ a new contract.

Umm...I don't see why $ would be a issue. Sure the Tour is about 100-150 more, but you'll be paying much more for the carrier's plan which can easily hit ~$2000 for either phone. Why not get the better of the two since you're gonna keep this phone for so long?
    08-21-09 09:46 PM
    I love my Tour. It's worth it.
    08-21-09 10:58 PM
    ummmmmmmmmmmm YES!!
    08-22-09 01:24 AM
    I just got my Tour on Tuesday afternoon, this is my first BlackBerry. I'm a senior citizen and pretty good with computers and techie gadgets. I have used a Pocket PC wit Windows Mobile so the small screen wasn't totally new to me. The first thing I am wondering after a few days with this Tour is why did I wait so long to get a BB.
    I absolutely love the Tour and would recommend it to anyone looking for a BlackBerry.
    Yesterday was the first I had actually used it away from home, we took a small day trip of about 80 miles and I played with Google Maps and the GPS, I played a couple of the pre installed games, I posted a few messages to Facebook, I used the camera, received a few messages etc. I started out the day with I'm guessing 80% battery and at the end of the day (2:00am) I had 55%. I am keeping it in the holster and turning it off when I go to bed but so far I'm pretty happy with the battery life, especially since it's only had one complete charge so far.
    08-22-09 08:58 AM
    tour is definitely worth it you won't be disappointed
    08-22-09 09:02 AM
    Absolutely!
    08-22-09 09:11 AM
    Yes, the Tour is the way to go, you will love it!

08-22-09 09:22 AM
    I switched from Storm to Tour just over a week ago. No regrets. Much better phone. I do like some things about the Storm better (screen size being the biggest one) but I think you'll be thrilled with the switch. I switched because I had so many problems that VZW just asked me if I wanted too. I jumped at the chance to get out of the Storm.
    08-22-09 10:55 AM
    I have a Tour and I like mine very much, but I find that I can type faster on the Storm in landscape mode than I can on the Tour.
    08-22-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD