My tour won't turn on at all. If I plug it in, the led goes red and stays solid. I'v tried charging it through a pc for a few hours but no luck. Please help!!
    07-29-09 10:54 AM
    Apparently there is a slot on the VZW Tour somewhere where you're supposed to feed dollar bills in, I'd try that.
    07-29-09 11:02 AM
    Apparently there is a slot on the VZW Tour somewhere where you're supposed to feed dollar bills in, I'd try that.
    win

10chars
    07-29-09 11:04 AM
    I have no idea sounds like you need to visit your local vzw store and get a new one
    07-29-09 11:08 AM
    ok, we can do better than that. Let's try this:

1. you might have a faulty battery. If you can, try a new battery.

2. you might have a faulty battery charger, i.e. it doesn't charge up the tour properly.

Either way, time for a trip to the local VZW store to have it checked out.
    07-29-09 11:17 AM
    Don't berries work without the battery, as long as it's plugged in? You could try that.

Also, while the phone is plugged in, try pulling the battery. Also try the Alt + (left) aA button + Del (backspace) to see if it does a restart.

There is a guy on SprintUsers and on here I'm sure, called CodyBB or Cody. Get ahold of him, he can inform you if you can revive the phone if it's dead by doing a little bit of leg-work. But, maybe if you had or have any issues with this phone, this would be a great time to get a BNIB one from VZW. It's all up to you.
    07-29-09 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD