I posted this in verizon service but nothing there check it out help Tour Owners

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/ver...estion-395955/
    12-31-09 12:56 PM
    Call customer service and seek help, if they can't help you, they will send you a replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 01:37 PM
    nice paperweight!
    12-31-09 01:49 PM
    #611 from your handset and talk to VZW. They're great! If they can't fix it over the phone, they may send you to a store (unlikely) and they have no problems replacing devices... At least they never have for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 02:47 PM
    Thanks for the reply's but if you read the second page i called verizon spent 2hrs on the phone and ended up with a trouble ticket. Let me make my question clear anyone ever have this problem. Is it the phone or area. [I] just noticed it mainly happens in the home.
    12-31-09 10:14 PM
    Thanks for the reply's but if you read the second page i called verizon spent 2hrs on the phone and ended up with a trouble ticket. Let me make my question clear anyone ever have this problem. Is it the phone or area. [I] just noticed it mainly happens in the home.
    Here is what is going to happen with the ticket. They will most likely send out system performance to measure signal at the location you are having an issue at. After this they will either say it is a network issue, area issue, or device. Then you should get call with the out come and options to resolve this issue.

Add On: your concern will not be resolved by anyone in these forums, but by the carrier.
    12-31-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD