View Poll Results: Which device do you prefer?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tour

53 53.54%
  • Onyx

46 46.46%
    Besides the carrier, the looks, and slight change to the keyboard, are the processor and WiFi the only differences between the two?
    05-31-09 09:37 PM
    When the poll came out about the tour vs the Onyx, was it understood that the Onyx is either as good as or better as respects to very spec between the 2 devices? With this being the case, it's no contest. I even like the way the onyx looks a little more than the tour, from the back. lol, However, the Tour will still be a great device. However, again, according to specs, the Onyx is either better or at least as good as the Tour. Does the Tour even have one advantage over the Onyx?
    05-31-09 11:46 PM
    The tour is on verizon, so the awesome network is an advantage...
    05-31-09 11:56 PM
    When the poll came out about the tour vs the Onyx, was it understood that the Onyx is either as good as or better as respects to very spec between the 2 devices? With this being the case, it's no contest. I even like the way the onyx looks a little more than the tour, from the back. lol, However, the Tour will still be a great device. However, again, according to specs, the Onyx is either better or at least as good as the Tour. Does the Tour even have one advantage over the Onyx?

The onyx is suppoed to be the grand daddy of blackberrys.. as in it is better then the bold.

So device wize the tour isn't going to stand a chance if you do it side by side. Not that the tour will be a bad device I am buying it.. just saying that the onyx is going to be a beast.
    06-01-09 03:21 AM
    The onyx is suppoed to be the grand daddy of blackberrys.. as in it is better then the bold.

So device wize the tour isn't going to stand a chance if you do it side by side. Not that the tour will be a bad device I am buying it.. just saying that the onyx is going to be a beast.
    lol exactly, so when I see the title of this thread and the poll, "Which device do you prefer?" It's like, what is the point? Because the Onyx is obviously a better device. However, I agree, the Tour seems like it will be a great device regardless. For me, I pick network and carrier first, then phone second. One of the limitations that makes these GSM/HSDPA devices more technologically advanced is that the processing chip has better capabilites as has been stated before, so unless that changes, we can just expect to be just step behind in some areas. However, as it has also been said, LTE is coming, and it is going to change life as we know it. lol
    06-01-09 07:01 AM
    I think the Tour looks better
    06-01-09 07:08 AM
    I think the Tour looks better
    i agree, i think the onyx is oddly shaped
    06-01-09 07:24 AM
    Remember that the Tour might be released with the black chrome bezel instead of the silver.
    oooooooooohhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

That's nice! So thanks now I will be uber disappointed if its chrome chrome.

06-01-09 04:01 PM
    lol exactly, so when I see the title of this thread and the poll, "Which device do you prefer?" It's like, what is the point? Because the Onyx is obviously a better device. However, I agree, the Tour seems like it will be a great device regardless. For me, I pick network and carrier first, then phone second. One of the limitations that makes these GSM/HSDPA devices more technologically advanced is that the processing chip has better capabilites as has been stated before, so unless that changes, we can just expect to be just step behind in some areas. However, as it has also been said, LTE is coming, and it is going to change life as we know it. lol
    Makes me want to chuck my 8830 going 90mph in the middle of the highway. Then go buy a 9630 and leave it in the trash in the box at the store.

Man somebody wake me up around E past LT!
    06-01-09 04:12 PM

yupz this is my thoughts

if both the onyx and tour were on verizon I would probably get the onyx..
    06-01-09 04:41 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD