Hi

Does anyone know if the keys on the Tour are bigger than on the Curve? It's hard to tell by the pictures. If the Tour keys are bigger, I'm definitely springing for this one!

Thanks!
    06-08-09 12:48 AM
    By the looks of it, they seem to be about the size of the 8800 series keys... Halfway between the curve 8900 and the bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 12:52 AM
    The Tour keys are more like the Bolds keys than the Curve. So it's two different keyboards really.
    06-08-09 12:54 AM
    some people like the curve keys better but there is rarely a BOLD user who will say that they don't have the best keys ever..

The tour is very close to the BOLD keyboard so expect it to be good
    06-08-09 03:54 AM
    I have to say I LOVE the Bold keyboard!!! It is by far the best one yet.... So if the Tour is anything like that, I may have to switch my 8830 for a 9630....

What an expensive addiction we have....
    06-08-09 04:11 AM
    ^^ i totally agree ^^
    06-08-09 10:12 AM
    I just like how its a smaller version on the Bold's keyboard. I tried the Bold when it first came out and loved everything about it except the size in my hand. If the Tour fits the size profile I like then its on.....if not then I will float back to my curve until something that works for me comes out.
    06-08-09 10:55 AM
    Danes,

How do you like the Bold's keyboard compared to the 8830's? I just picked up a used 8830 while I wait for the Tour and I love the physical keyboard compared to my Storm's. Only thing I'm having issues with is how close together the rows are though. Sometimes I hit stuff I don't want. I have a feeling the tour's keyboard is gonna kick *** though.

06-08-09 12:36 PM
    I have to say I LOVE the Bold keyboard!!! It is by far the best one yet.... So if the Tour is anything like that, I may have to switch my 8830 for a 9630....

What an expensive addiction we have....
    Thats what Im using now. My 8830 and I LOVE the keyboard on this. Its simular to what the 9630 keyboard will be like. So You definatly want a TOUR when it drops

Oh yeah, and.................Post 1400! woot!
    06-08-09 12:44 PM
    Danes,

How do you like the Bold's keyboard compared to the 8830's? I just picked up a used 8830 while I wait for the Tour and I love the physical keyboard compared to my Storm's. Only thing I'm having issues with is how close together the rows are though. Sometimes I hit stuff I don't want. I have a feeling the tour's keyboard is gonna kick *** though.

I like the Bold's keyboard better then 8830. I think it's smoother and feels more durable. Both are pretty good though...

I can't wait for the Tour!!! It can only be better.
    06-09-09 06:56 PM
    The bold rocks, but the tour gives us cdma'rs a sweet ace keyboard plus pocketability.

06-09-09 09:50 PM
    Thanks for your help, I'm now anxiously awaiting the release!
    06-11-09 01:55 AM
    Anyone having problem to put BOLD in thier pockets ?
    06-11-09 04:58 AM
    Anyone having problem to put BOLD in thier pockets ?

its not that big!

I mean its decently sized but not like you can't stick it in your pocket
    06-11-09 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD