Anyone figured out how to get the tour to play via usb on a car stereo. My pearl would sync but the tour would not. I would really love to have slacker radio in my car without having to but a bluetooth adaptor.
    08-09-09 05:37 PM
    I don't know anything about usb, but I know you can get the phone to play music through the car speakers via an auxillary input to your headphone jack if your car stereo supports it.
    08-10-09 02:33 AM
    Fortunately the Pioneer headunit I put in my Sequoia has BT A2DP so I can actually use my BB (Storm or Tour) and have it play my podcasts, music etc, when the phone call comes in I get the call then back.
    08-10-09 08:34 AM
    Anyone figured out how to get the tour to play via usb on a car stereo. My pearl would sync but the tour would not. I would really love to have slacker radio in my car without having to but a bluetooth adaptor.
    USB output does not allow audio output.....your options would be to use a stereo output thru the 3.5 mm jack, fm transmitter or A2DP to stream music through your headunit....
    08-10-09 10:55 AM
    USB output does not allow audio output.....your options would be to use a stereo output thru the 3.5 mm jack, fm transmitter or A2DP to stream music through your headunit....
    Yeah that is the only way I get it to work for me as well
    08-10-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD