its not, we would have known at this point
    i think he meant the week of july 13th, referring to the OP.

in which case -- talk about good timing, my friend.
    05-07-09 06:57 PM
    on that note -- what's the difference between CX and KB's jobs that allows one to say a date but restricts the other? i don't know much about them other than they know what's up
    Rank on the RIM ladder? or one would be less noticed than another. I'd ask CX and KB but.. they wouldnt answer us.. HAHA
    05-07-09 07:19 PM
    i think he meant the week of july 13th, referring to the OP.

in which case -- talk about good timing, my friend.
    oh, if that is what he was talking about...my bad
    05-07-09 07:44 PM
    I would think it is safer to assume that this would be the "announcement" date as Kevin over on hofo didnt say much or add much besides the date. Truth of the matter is, we really DONT know. All we know now is, we have a date.

And don't worry about the FCC docs. I've seen phones get the FCC docs released 1 month before the phone was released. So to me, this is not that surprising. I would still safely be putting prediction of the release in August.

ok well I mean im just not holding my breath until verizon announces the release date. Simply because in true perspective RIM can and will make as many phones as they want at anytime they want. That does not guarentee Verizon to accept the technical aspects of it and software and all that stuff. SO taken that into consideration I like to hear the word from verizon and take most of this with a OK maybe it will maybe it wont type attitude.. That way theres no room for me to be frustrated
    05-07-09 07:55 PM
    I hope that a TELUS release is not too far off... I'm guessing they'll be getting this device first over here in Canada?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 08:56 PM
    05-07-09 09:17 PM
    That is the same site that said the 9630 would be released THIS WEEK. (No, they did not mean "announced") They recycle mobile news from all over the place.
    05-07-09 09:24 PM
    That is the same site that said the 9630 would be released THIS WEEK. (No, they did not mean "announced") They recycle mobile news from all over the place.
    Lol. Plus their source is BGR, who's source is ultimately KB.
    05-07-09 10:06 PM
    Question: Does anyone know how many units RIMs factories can produce in a day or some other time period?
    05-07-09 10:14 PM
    Hey CX. Good to see you here.
    Do you believe the date KB gave is an announcement date or a release date?
    05-07-09 10:15 PM
    Lol. Plus their source is BGR, who's source is ultimately KB.

honestly I bet you can name more then once that device has changed direction for a period of time because of finding something either wrong with it or whatever so in reality I appreciate everything you guys let us know when you can but I will always take it with a grain of salt simply because things can change for unknown reasons
    05-07-09 11:20 PM
    Hey CX. Good to see you here.
    Do you believe the date KB gave is an announcement date or a release date?
    Definitely a tentative release date. To be honest, an announcement date is pretty worthless considering we already know the time frame when the device will be released.
    05-08-09 12:13 AM
    Definitely a tentative release date. To be honest, an announcement date is pretty worthless considering we already know the time frame when the device will be released.

we actually dont know the timeframe and an anouncement is a good thing no matter what because reguardless of all the "inside" tips everyone assumes are 100 percent accurate

The reason they don't make a official anouncement is so they dont have booboo's like they did with the BOLD. Anything can change at anytime so until its offcially anounced everything and I mean everything is cause for speculation.

Yes the inside tips are nice because that is like a internal plan but plans can change..

Official anouncement is way better then what we actually have so if July is a official anouncement I am all for it.
    05-08-09 03:09 AM
    Is this going to be a world phone like the storm was? Or strictly CDMA?
    05-08-09 09:42 AM
    Is this going to be a world phone like the storm was? Or strictly CDMA?
    World phone.

Suggested reading: (since you're obviously several months behind )
    BlackBerry Tour 9630 Hands-On Hardware First Look! | CrackBerry.com
    BlackBerry Tour 9630 Review - part II - Usage Impressions | CrackBerry.com
    BlackBerry 9630 Review: Part 1 : Boy Genius Report
    Last edited by richro; 05-08-09 at 12:13 PM.
    05-08-09 11:00 AM
    Everything most likely will be same as storm
    05-08-09 11:54 AM
    I AM GETTING SO TIRED OF WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope it comes out 7-13-09

I REALLY WANT A BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-08-09 02:07 PM
    I AM GETTING SO TIRED OF WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope it comes out 7-13-09

I REALLY WANT A BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your in for a long haul as none of us have been waiting that long

I remember the Bold users waiting ohh that was a bad one.

Storm was pretty long but not as bad as the Bold.
    05-08-09 02:08 PM
    your in for a long haul as none of us have been waiting that long

I remember the Bold users waiting ohh that was a bad one.

Storm was pretty long but not as bad as the Bold.
    u think it will be as long as the bold
    05-08-09 02:11 PM
    Google cache of the website shows an updated post from Kevin stating the "date has been pushed back slightly. Now looks like early to mid August. "
    can u please send me tht link
    05-08-09 06:16 PM
    Like I said all release dates are speculation until its announced

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 06:25 PM
    I prefer to wait till wireless carrier announcing the release of 9630 rather relying on c x or others because all those people can be wrong about release date ! remember what happen to OS update from verizon and lots of people here got the wrong info from verizon reps or CB forums moderators about release the official OS update which got people fuming mad about it.

so best is wait for carriers to officially announced 9630

thank you !
    Last edited by Oilersboy; 05-11-09 at 11:42 PM.
    05-10-09 01:05 PM
    If info is from X, you can take it to the bank 99.999% of the time Oilersboy.
    05-10-09 02:03 PM
    If info is from X, you can take it to the bank 99.999% of the time Oilersboy.
    Really? You couldn't even put in the "C" in CX? lol
    05-10-09 02:37 PM
    Really? You couldn't even put in the "C" in CX? lol
    thats 1 sec of a keystroke that he saved.
    05-12-09 08:00 PM
104 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD