Hey all,
    I was wondering if anyone had tried to unlock the other vendor themes for the Tour yet. I hate to say it, but I am not brave enough to try it on my new toy myself!

shoop
    07-12-09 08:27 PM
    I didn't know you could "unlock" other vendor themes!? What is this and how do you do it!? I'll try it, worse case scenario I'll just take it back to Verizon and hope they can fix any problem that may occur!
    07-12-09 10:33 PM
    The Search function is a great thing.
    07-12-09 10:48 PM
    The Search function is a great thing.
    Was that directed at me? I tried searching but didnt see anyone try this out on the Tour yet.
    07-13-09 09:34 AM
    Until you can download the latest OS for the Tour, you will be unable to do this.
    07-13-09 09:36 AM
    lahnipm is correct. This is possible when upgrading and/or reloading an OS via Desktop Manager. I have done it on my 8830 and I'm sure it will be possible on the Tour. However, since (to my knowledge) no OS is available for download via BB.com yet, no dice. Patience my friends.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 09:41 AM
    ck the front page of crackberry...there are NO themes for the tour now
    07-13-09 09:50 AM
    Chiplatham..The OP was referring to the themes RIM includes for vendors (Sprint, Verizon, Telus, etc). Not aftermarket themes.

07-13-09 10:33 AM
    I think if you follow the same steps that we norm use than you can do that. Have you chcked for 4.7 from blackberry.com yet?

07-13-09 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD