i have given this some thought. will definately switch to storm 2 if i win one here from crackberry on a contest! hint hint (thats not twitter). other than that cant bring myself to pay full retail again.
    08-18-09 10:05 AM
    I'm not a Storm lover that went to the Tour and then back to the Storm. I'm a TOUR/BOLD lover that is REALLY CONSIDERING switching to the storm 2.
    So Sal if that was true are you willing to give up your Storm2? If so I am calling Shotty!

Thanks for the video man!
    08-18-09 10:23 AM
    when does it come out?
    08-18-09 10:33 AM
    Fortunately I have never had an issue with my Storm (going on 8 months). I have just grown tired of the touchscreen. It was cool at first but since I mainly use it for work I miss the trackball and keyboard although I've only had a Pearl before the Storm (small keyboard). I have been to Verizon numerous times playing with the Tour and love it!! I am just trying to find a trade so I don't screw up my NE2 just in case they come out with a Tour next year with Wi-Fi.
    08-18-09 10:38 AM
    Absolutely not. I gave touchscreens ample opportunity to impress me, and they just failed. I had the LG Dare for a few months before getting my Storm on launch day. Compared to the Dare the screen for the Storm was amazing. That was until I really started to type out long messages and emails. Had to get a few replacement Storms as well, so that just added to the frustration. I was contemplating doing a straight swap of my Storm for a Curve for a few weeks until the Tour came out, that's how much I hated it.

So would I go to the Storm 2? No chance in ****! I am through with touch only devices.

Now if there was a touch+full qwerty phone coming out, then that would pique my interest ...
    08-18-09 11:07 AM
    If they upgrade the memory close to that of the Tour then yes. I prefer touch screens. The only reason I didn't get the Storm over the tour with merger from Alltel to VZW was because the Tour had a buttload more of memory.
    08-18-09 11:30 AM
    I would consider it, seeing as it will have wifi and it will be new and shiny. but I highly doubt i will leave my full qwerty.
    08-18-09 11:52 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD