As the phone was 1st coming out I looked at alot of reviews on it.
    Some people said that the keyboard was so soft from the get go that it might not function well in the long run.

Just wondering if any of you guys have had this problem. I personally love the tour keyboard but i want to see if it lasts well in the long run.

Thanks in advance!
    10-22-09 04:49 PM
    1 of the reasons I got this Tour was due to the keyboard! I love it! Its very easy to type on and have a very good solid feel to it.

The Tour is the best Blackberry I have had so far and I'm sure this beast will last just as long if not more then the other blackberrys out there
    10-22-09 04:50 PM
    ya I LOVE ITS KEYBOARD! i was just thinking if after a while it wore out. I personally dont think so but i am just checkin
    10-22-09 04:54 PM
    The keyboard on the Tour was one of the selling points for me. The keyboard on the other BB's were too small and hard for me.
    10-22-09 05:47 PM
    I don't see why this keyboard would not last ,but to the OP, the Tour hasn't been out long enough to really answer your question properly.
    10-22-09 05:52 PM
    I personlly like the sprint tour keyboard the best...my friends has a tmobile and its not as freindly
    10-22-09 06:31 PM
    The tour keyboard was a huge draw for me too. I can type really fast on it and it's very solid.
    10-22-09 09:02 PM
    I personlly like the sprint tour keyboard the best...my friends has a tmobile and its not as freindly
    uh, there is no tmo tour. Any the Tour keyboard is awesome!
    10-22-09 10:49 PM
    a Tour is a Tour no matter what brand it has stamped on it when it comes to quality. Tmobile does not have a Tour by the way
    10-23-09 05:54 AM
    Tmobile has a tour lol u have lost it tmobie has the 8900 but no tour its a cdma device that as far as I know can not use the gsm in america

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 07:28 AM
    To me, the Tour's keyboard feels EXACTLY the keyboard on the Bold, only the Tour is slightly smaller. I had a Bold for quite a while, and even now nobody is really complaining about keyboard failures on the Bold. Never had issues with mine either.
    10-23-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD