I just ordered a Tour upgrade via Verizon and I'm so excited! I have longed for the day when I can install lots of apps and not worry about running out of space. My Curve's measly 96MB is just not enough anymore for this crackhead! I know I probably should have waited for the Tour 2, but why wait when something better is available today?

So tell me, why am I going to love my new Tour...???
    02-05-10 04:26 PM
    why wait when something better is available today? the tour 2 is the better of the two.
    02-05-10 05:02 PM
    You are going to LOVE the tour!! I upgraded from a 8330 too, and its amazing! Congrats!
    02-05-10 05:04 PM
    I love my Tour - best BB I've ever had! Can't say enough good things about it -
    02-05-10 05:11 PM
    I too came from the 8330 just before christmas, very much like the tour. But apps fill up memory, need more memory......

Your going to love the tour.
    02-05-10 05:54 PM
    Whoo-hoo! Thanks for the words of encouragement/excitement!

@garbagefairy1967 -- I'm going to start on new Tour themes this weekend!

@dyllon626 -- ...but the Tour 2 isn't available today. Unless I missed the big announcement...

@powellcrazy -- what? The Tour doesn't have UNLIMITED memory? *wink*
    02-05-10 06:22 PM
    Congrats! You will love your new Tour!
    02-05-10 08:02 PM
    Looking forward to that!!
    02-05-10 08:05 PM
    I am new to this site and haven't learned my way around yet. I think I am getting a tour in the next couple of days. I have been doing some research and reading reviews (on verizons web site). The only bad things I have heard is that the battery life is terrible and the ball gets stuck alot. Are they as bad as what some are saying? Thanks for the help?
    02-05-10 10:55 PM
    I am new to this site and haven't learned my way around yet. I think I am getting a tour in the next couple of days. I have been doing some research and reading reviews (on verizons web site). The only bad things I have heard is that the battery life is terrible and the ball gets stuck alot. Are they as bad as what some are saying? Thanks for the help?
    As far as battery life goes, it lasts me all day, and I'm a heavy BB user. The trackball issues have all been fixed, so you should not have any problems. Overall, the Tour is a wonderful functional device that will get things done. And it has one of the BEST keyboards.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD