my tour took a crap today and verizon is sending me a new one its a tour from day 1 too so thats good customer service
    09-23-09 08:10 PM
    Sorry to hear that, but at least there taking care of you!
    09-23-09 08:14 PM
    I love the phone too so it stinks that it crapped. Cant wait to get a new one
    09-23-09 08:30 PM
    Man... You guys with Verizon get great customer service. I said it before and will say it again "Bell Mobility" sux!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 08:31 PM
    vzw is great...I walked in and got a green dot replacement new in box no questions asked.
    09-23-09 08:33 PM
    ya Verizon is pretty good
    09-23-09 08:33 PM
    vzw is great...I walked in and got a green dot replacement new in box no questions asked.

they didnt have any in stock so I have to wait for it to ship but none the less I am happy about it
    09-23-09 09:32 PM
    WOW whats new today guys...ANOTHER TRACBALL...lets add as many threads about this as possible!
    09-23-09 09:35 PM
    WOW whats new today guys...ANOTHER TRACBALL...lets add as many threads about this as possible!

Someone had a bad day! You don't have to read or post in every thread.
    09-23-09 09:38 PM
    Someone had a bad day! You don't have to read or post in every thread.
    no not a bad day at all...actually great thanks for assuming...HOWEVER...I guess I am the only one who gets annoyed when I try and get on here for good information and CONSTANTLY see some bull**** about their greendot tour or a tracball crapping out...i mean come on
    09-23-09 09:40 PM
    no not a bad day at all...actually great thanks for assuming...HOWEVER...I guess I am the only one who gets annoyed when I try and get on here for good information and CONSTANTLY see some bull**** about their greendot tour or a tracball crapping out...i mean come on

While i do see your point, members are allowed to start threads about anything pretty much. You are always going to have duplicates, i have learned buy reading the topic if i'm going to enter the thread or not.

The way your acting could result in people not helping you are taking your advice.
    09-23-09 10:26 PM
    I really think it depends on the store and the individual representatives in question.

I've had a supervisor actually YELL at me because I wasn't willing to take a one year promotional price when I requested a different phone after having had my Storm replaced several times.

Then again, I also went in to the Verizon Wireless store in downtown Boston, MA and the assistant manager there was absolutely great.
    09-23-09 11:05 PM
    Yea I do not know if it is because of the reputation I have as a customer with verizon or if it is their customer service in general but Verizon has by far the best customer service, second to maybe Apple.

I just had 3 FRU replacements sent out, not just for the Tour but for 2 other phones on my family account as well and it was as easy as could be and the whole process of troubleshooting was friendly and kind.

I won't go into details as they are irrelevant but to all those Verizon CS reps who read these forums and here nothing but bashing against them, take this as a thanks from one appreciative customer. The kindness and professionalism I have experienced over the previous years has ensured customer loyalty for many years to come.
    09-24-09 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD