I have verizon and tmo my tour is unlocked and I loaded the tmo service books and got everything working but when I swithed it back to vzw seems my mms stopped working also on my vzw bis site the option to send service books is gone. Anyone know how to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 05:58 AM
    Is your pin still registered with TMO's BIS site? If so I would think that would cause some sort of conflict.

10-13-09 06:37 AM
    Yea, you might want to check with T-Mobile and tell them to release the device PIN so you can activated with VZW
    10-13-09 06:48 AM
    Yea, you might want to check with T-Mobile and tell them to release the device PIN so you can activated with VZW
    No I changed device back to my bold. On tmo

10-13-09 07:03 AM
    I think i read that they changed the location of the send service books to something under Help, check there. I just checked, that's where it is.
    10-13-09 07:11 AM
    I have verizon and tmo my tour is unlocked and I loaded the tmo service books and got everything working but when I swithed it back to vzw seems my mms stopped working also on my vzw bis site the option to send service books is gone. Anyone know how to fix this?

If you're trying to resend the service books from your device you have to log in to BIS (by clicking the "email settings" icon) then hit the BB key and select the "service books" option. From there you can resend them.

10-13-09 07:17 AM
    Its not there.

10-13-09 07:24 AM
    Its not there.

If you bring up the menu (from within the email settings) and hit the "s" key what option is selected?

10-13-09 07:30 AM
    My bad. Found it. Still have mms issue though.

10-13-09 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD