Is it possible to sync my bb with thunderbird?
    10-21-09 01:49 PM
    if there is a option for it in desktop manager then yes.. otherwise no
    10-21-09 03:55 PM
    Not for Thunderbird. I wish they would have it in there....
    10-21-09 03:57 PM
    Is that just a problem with the tour?

Anybody use Funambol?

Funambol: Solutions: Industry Solutions
    10-26-09 12:54 PM
    If you are talking about the calendar, yes, you can sync it wirelessly. You need to do what I call a "three way sync".. that is, install a plugin for Thunderbird that syncs to Google Calendar (you may need to set up a free Google Account, if you don't have one already).. then sync your Blackberry to the Google Calendar with the Google Sync App (also free). All three calendars (BB, Google and Thunderbird) will sync automatically. Voila.
    10-26-09 01:37 PM

Anybody use Funambol?

Tour is not even listed. hmmmm.. Cool site and app to use, but no dice for the Tour
    10-26-09 01:41 PM
    What a shame. Outlook sucks (even for business use). I've looked into Mozilla Thunderbird and would love to begin using it. The problem is that it's difficult to sync with Blackberry desktop and the Tour under the best of conditions. Hopefully, the Blackberry developers and Mozilla Community will come up with a simple way so we can scrap Outlook and replace it with a smoother-running email program.
    11-01-09 05:56 PM

Anybody use Funambol?

Yes works perfectly on both tours. I first started using it on my 8830 WE and moved it over to the Tour when it came out. I believe I was one of the fortunate ones that have more than just the 90 day trial version.

It allows for pic syncing to your contacts also. Pretty much allows me to do away with buggy Google synch especially for the calendar portion.
    11-01-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD