I like the looks of my Blackberry home screen with the 'Zen' theme but of course want to customize...I also don't like that the Zen theme is very dark in general when it comes to viewing the full view with all of the icons.

What themes are people successfully running on the Tour with OS 5.0?
    11-02-09 08:48 PM
    I never do this, but seriously, use the tour FORUMS, THE SUB FORUMS FOR THEMES..jesus man, you can also search, its been discussed numerous times, not to mention there's a default 5.0 today screen if you click on bb button, then bb button again, options, change zen to today...
    11-02-09 09:15 PM
    I never do this, but seriously, use the tour FORUMS, THE SUB FORUMS FOR THEMES..jesus man, you can also search, its been discussed numerous times, not to mention there's a default 5.0 today screen if you click on bb button, then bb button again, options, change zen to today...
    Here is what I get when I run a search within the 9630 forum for 'Theme 5.0':

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Here is the same result from the same search within Blackberry Tour 9630 Themes:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

SO as you can see, it is not unreasonable for me to be asking the question that I am. From the looks of the themes and applications available for purchase here on Crackberry, very little is fully compatible at this time with the 5.0 OS operating on the Tour.

I'm confused on why you would mention the Zen Today theme; obviously if this was sufficient I would not be posting my question.
    11-03-09 05:42 AM
    I believe the majority of 4.7 themes work on 5.0. All of mine do, anyways. I am currently using bbprov3 and it's great.

My advice would be to just go into the themes subforum and find one that you enjoy. Chances are that it work on 5.0.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 05:57 AM
    I believe the majority of 4.7 themes work on 5.0. All of mine do, anyways. I am currently using bbprov3 and it's great.

My advice would be to just go into the themes subforum and find one that you enjoy. Chances are that it work on 5.0.

Thank you Fabolous!
    11-03-09 06:50 AM
    As much as repeated threads can be annoying, this USE THE SEARCH flaming is even worst ..jesus man. How about simply pointing the OP politely in the right direction like providing a link OR like Fabolous just did.
    Ok, my early morning rant is done!

11-03-09 07:24 AM
    +1

Unless of course the poster put up multiples of the same thread in different sub forums, then I get like Johnny Storm...

FLAME ON!!
    11-03-09 07:55 AM
    Pretty funny to see a noob yelling at a noob. Know your role noob..

Anywaym I run Prov3 and bbamped both by Natemz and they run flawlessly. I highly recommend both of them.
    11-03-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD