Okay so I am new to the blackberry. I have the Tour with the factory OS installed. I have two separate custom text alerts from phonezoo. One of them is a general text alert and the other is a text alert for a specific contact. My settings for general text alerts is set to the general text alert that I want and the specific contact text alert is set in the contact's settings. I notice that when the specific contact texts me it plays their text alert fine, however when someone else texts me afterwards it plays the specific contact text alert and not the general text alert or it plays that specific contact text alert instead of another specific contact's text alert. All texts after that use the specific contact's text alert. The only way to get the general text alert or the other specific text alerts back is to pull out the battery from my phone. But it keeps happening for all my text alerts when a specific text alert contact texts me (not from just a certain contact). Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know a fix for this?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    08-27-09 12:21 AM
    I am as well, and I'd to know how to fix it as well.
    08-27-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD