Hi all,

I have been struggling with my 2 week old BB tour and hope to get it figured out. I bought a Tour from sprint and able to do emails on it (T-mobile sim), but I can't access browser and map. The message "your device does not currently have any browser config. service book entries" appears when I try to access a website. I contacted both I-mobile and RIM, and all they said was that they do not have service books for Tour since T-mo does not carry them. Is anyone here using a Tour on T-mo and experience the same problem or in some way got it figured out. I will really appreciate all your help.

Thanks in advance,

Pop_Siri
    09-04-09 08:48 PM
    I can verify what they say is true. If they tried to send your service books from the bis admin tool it would come up "this devices pin is registered on another carrier". The best thing you can do is make nice with someone in the sprint forum and see if they can try sending service books to your pin through their bis admin tool. This is a long shot though since the servicebooks may try to direct you through sprints gateway which wouldn't authenticate and you may not get access anyway... Why get a nice device like this from a carrier you're not even on??? That seems like a waste of $ to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 11:23 PM
    I posted an explanation here :

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/un...g-edge-308892/

AT&T and T-Mobile act the same when it comes to the 9630. Berryology guys wrote special service books in order to have the Tour working with GSM networks. I have never tested it on T-Mobile, but I can confirm 100% that works on AT&T.
    09-05-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD