I have a Tour now and really like it. But my fingers are a bit big for this little buttons. All though I'm getting use to it some what. Have any of you had a Storm2? Is it any easier to type on? I'm running the OS.230 on my Tour with no problems what so ever and love that. But I keep reading and researching the Storm2 and am thinking about switching. What do you people think that have had both?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 12:41 PM
    I currently have the tour, previously had the storm and my son currently has the storm 2, that being said I absolutely hated the storm, it froze up constantly, wouldn't hold a charge (on a 2 day old battery)--I went through 4 batteries in 6 months, along with about a million other problems. I had quick pull but still did 3-4 battery pulls a day. I despised that phone! My son's storm 2 was great the first week then it started acting just like the storm. It is no better we have decided. As for the tour I have no problems, if you decide to get the storm2 my advice is to work it hard durning your return period. Good luck!
    11-21-09 07:08 PM
    Tour gets some getting used to when typing so if you just got it, give it some time. I also had the Storm 1 and have played around with Storm 2 and dont see much difference other than a bug or touchscreen malfunction waiting to happen. Ya the whole screen thing is different but still doesnt beat physical keyboards. Dont go with the Storm2...just stick to this one...u might get a different opinion over at the Storm2 Forum but mine was an honest opinion from someone who had 5 replacement storms and came to a Tour to just say, "Wow, now this is a Blackberry."
    11-21-09 07:14 PM
    Ok. Thanks for the input. Ill probable just stick with my Tour. This is my first BB. All I've had in the past is HTC windows based phones. But I am loving this phone so far, except for these small buttons. But am slowly getting use to them.

11-21-09 07:31 PM
    Ok. Thanks for the input. Ill probable just stick with my Tour. This is my first BB. All I've had in the past is HTC windows based phones. But I am loving this phone so far, except for these small buttons. But am slowly getting use to them.

Yeah.... Dont give up right now on the Tour. I was like you not to sure about this keyboard. It took about 3-4 weeks to get really used to this keyboard and am absolutely loving it now.

11-21-09 07:48 PM
    Dude, I Had The Storm For 12 Month's. Yeah, I Got It Last Year In Dec. When I Came Out. Just Like 3 Day's Ago, I Got A Multi-Fru And Got The Tour Through Verizon. And I Must Say, Smartest Move I Have Done When It Come's To Blackberry's.
    11-21-09 07:51 PM
    I started with the storm. It was m$y first blackberry. I came from a itoy and after 6 yes 6 replacements on my storm in a 11 month period I had enough of the storm. I finally got the tour a week ago and I couldn't be happier. Its still taking me sometime to get use to the keyboard but I'm extremely happy withmy new tour. The iphone the storm are ok phones, but as far as the tour goes hands down better than both. And just an FYI my co worker has the storm2 and he liked at first but after two phones in 6 weeks he's about ready to break the thing already. That's just my 2 cents. All I can say is Tour is the best bet you wouldn't be happier. Good luck with ur decision.

01-31-10 08:40 PM
    I too had both the storm and tour. Unlike the other members..I didn't have a problem with freezing or anything. My screen clicked perfected and the new OS was amazing. The only thing that bugged me with the storm was the lack of memory and the suretype. the suretype was sooo glitchy. def happy with my tour with mucho memory and physical keyboard. So happy that i don't have to do a battery pull 10 times a day
    01-31-10 09:05 PM
    i have both tour and storm 2... i love my storm 2 hands down.........
    01-31-10 10:01 PM
    I've used both as well. They both have their plus and minuses. I loved the huge screen on the storm2 but the clicking of the screen started to drive me crazy. I have the Tour now and I'm very satisfied. I've gotten use to the keyboard.

01-31-10 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD