View Poll Results: Which option do you prefer?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trackball

100 75.19%
  • Touchscreen

33 24.81%
    Just seems to me i'm alil faster on my storm. Maybe i'm more use to it.
    07-15-09 10:18 AM
    I love touchscreen phones but they just seem to be too glitchy to me sometimes. Even the best of them have their issues. I loved my Storm (for the most part) but I feel much more comfortable with the Tour and the Trackball. I have been using blackberries since they had trackwheels so I guess the hardware just feels a little more reliable.

I voted trackball
    07-15-09 10:20 AM
    Just seems to me i'm alil faster on my storm. Maybe i'm more use to it.
    I feel the speed of the touchscreen on the Storm was because you can touch or click or move any area you want at anytime versus the trackball where you have to actually roll the cursor to what you want to click
    07-15-09 10:21 AM
    truthfully the trackball is definitely nice but it has its flaws.. I think some of those flaws will be fixed with the new trackpads..

but it works well some people will say they want nothing else
    See I'm not so sure that I am going to be a fan of the Trackpad. I just don't see it being a fluid as the trackball. Just my opinion though.
    07-15-09 10:23 AM
    I checked out the tour today at verizon and it was nice. The main thing that no one mentioned between the storm and tour is memory. My storm has tons of apps and only 20 megs free memory. The tour had same amount or more and had 80 megs left also the tour had ten apps open in background and was running fast whereas my storm if I have more than five open lags... For me the big browser is nice on storm and I still can't decide simply cause I enjoy touch so much but tour lags far less and I don't think the storm app memory will be addressed until storm 2.

Has anyone tried opera mini on tour is it super fast?
    07-15-09 03:20 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD