Does anyone know of a way I can trade my blackberry tour for a blackberry storm 2 when they come out? I am fed up with the trackball not working right and would rather switch to a touch screen.
    10-20-09 03:38 PM
    Go to a Verizon store and ask the people that know?
    10-20-09 03:49 PM
    Does anyone know of a way I can trade my blackberry tour for a blackberry storm 2 when they come out? I am fed up with the trackball not working right and would rather switch to a touch screen.
    your gonna be wishing you only had a trackball problem after the problems storm 2 will have......
    10-20-09 04:12 PM
    i had the storm 1 and it was the biggest fail at a touchscreen phone. im not even thinking about the storm 2...probably just gonna be another fail in my opinion
    10-20-09 04:19 PM
    your gonna be wishing you only had a trackball problem after the problems storm 2 will have......
    Haha so true!
    10-20-09 05:55 PM
    Yeah good luck with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 06:10 PM
    Did you ever have any luck with this?
    11-01-09 03:22 PM
    The Storm is the sole reason why a touch screen phone will NEVER be the recipient of my money again..(For the forseeable future anyway ). I never thought a simple cell phone would cause so much added stress, sin, and near dangerous results (see my thread on how a storm hourglass symbol prevented me from using the phone when a drunk driver was drilling any and everything and almost ended me..."

All that being said...I got the tour at the end of august...the only problem I've had is that I can't get off this d*mn thing...and its p*ssing off friends and my fiance.....its the greatest device I've owned yet.

Once the novelty of touch wears off you are stuck with a toy....which sometimes doesn't even do what it was designed to do...

Just my 1 1/4 cents ( the government taxed the .02 sorry )

11-01-09 04:06 PM
    Yea that won't work man I have 6 tour f up over the track ball and they will not trade a tour for s2 at all so I just used my moms up graded and s2 is on the way ; )

11-01-09 04:09 PM
    get your tour replaced... if you get one with a good trackball you wont hate it anymore...

my trackball is fantastic on my second one and I dont want any other phone
    11-01-09 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD