Thanks I like that...
    09-16-09 10:22 AM
    Ugh... I would kill for a 3-6 minute reboot time. Mine is 10 minutes, every time. I get screen freeze while I'm in the middle of doing something important, like adding a clients appt to my calendar, and it freezes... so there's 10 minutes I can't use my phone. Times like that my notepad and pen come in handy, but with a BB I shouldn't have to carry a notepad around anymore!

I uninstalled Pandora, thinking that would help - it did... my previous boot time was 14 minutes, every time. I get screen lags, hourglass intermittently, and I barely have any apps on it. Should I do a handheld wipe?
    09-16-09 10:29 AM
    I cut my Tours reboot time in half by using BBSAK and wiping the device.. then reloading the OS but picking and choosing what to options to install. My phone also has a 16GB card in it and it now boots between 3 and 3.5 minutes. Was 6 minutes or more before doing this.

I didnt do a Shrink - an - OS or anything on it neither.. Simply used Desktop manager to reload the OS and uncheck those things I didnt want installed.

Might be worth a shot for you guys who have greater than 6 minute booters.
    09-16-09 10:34 AM
    Mine take 2:56 to reboot, i just timed it. That is with:aim,yahoo,gchat all signing on at reboot, ql, berrybuzz, and a handful of other apps all running.
    09-16-09 10:57 AM
    I called today to get my 3rd replacement tour activated. They sent it witout doing a round of ish they were supposed to so I had to speak to the guy to activate it. He walked me through a bunch of steps and then said "go ahead and reboot it and we'll continue in 5 minutes 22 seconds." LOL! He said he timed a bunch of Tour reboots and that's the average amount of time it takes.

(my laptop defintiely does not take that long. I'm not complaining really... I'm just sayin)
    09-16-09 02:41 PM
    I got you all beat. 1 gig mem card (yeah im runnin stock) and it takes around 5 mins to reboot. I got the 1 gig card cause I don't use my Tour for music outside of pandora (my ipod is fully loaded with like 8 weeks worth of music). Im really hoping for OS 5 to cut this down. Just wish it was out already...
    09-17-09 12:57 AM
    I beat everybody here... mine took anywhere between 15 to 20 mins to reboot. I have 8gb mem. I had curve before and took about 5-6mins to reboot... should I send it back to verizon?
    03-13-10 08:20 PM
    Does anybody know of any docks where you can charge your phone and/or JUST the battery? I am interested in charging a battery while it's outside of my phone.
    I will post some info tommorow when I am on my pc, at the gf"s tonight. I saw some docks on ebay that were cheaper then the 24 dollar model and they came with car and 110 volt plugs.....
    03-13-10 11:11 PM
    The fastest uptime I've had yet has been with this .484 build Sprint put out. L�Z[�]\�ٛ܊�YJ��]
    �J����\� ����J�ۉ�
    �]�J����X[�J�\X�][ۜ���Y� ��X��]
    ͊�\� \\�J�\��[�

�[Y\��\��يܚY�
    ۛ��

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-14-10 01:02 PM
    Glad mine only takes bout 2minutes to boot, if that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 12:28 PM
    What is all that garbage in your post??
    BerryBlab freaked out! I has been inserting funky characters in my posts and then now allowing me to see the thread. Weird. Sorry guys.
    03-15-10 12:30 PM
    Glad mine only takes bout 2minutes to boot, if that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Are you running any 3rd party apps yet. Mine is about 3.5 running a hybrid.
    03-15-10 01:08 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD