the screen on my tour has a slight scuff in it and i was wondering if the tour had a plastic cover in the housing that covered the screen or if it was the actual LCD displaying through
    it looks like there is not a cover but just wanted to check
    04-06-11 12:10 PM
    All BBs come with a removeable soft plastic cover for shipping. If you removed this then it is the actual screen. There are many inexpensive plastic covers that you can put on to protect your screen. Good Luck!
    JB
    04-06-11 12:24 PM
    o alright i just no my curve had a plastic screen over the actual screen that if you removed the bezel from the phone you could replace the plastic piece but the screen already has scratches so no need for a screen protector now lol
    04-06-11 12:26 PM
    o alright i just no my curve had a plastic screen over the actual screen that if you removed the bezel from the phone you could replace the plastic piece but the screen already has scratches so no need for a screen protector now lol
    You might try a screen protector and put a small drop of water or oil under it (emphasis on small). This would make the scratches 'disappear'. Post back if you try this on how it works. The first thing I do when I unpack a new BB is put a screen protector on it!
    JB

btw, this is the 9630 forum, you might want to post in the 8330 forum, even though you question applies to all BBs.
    04-06-11 12:30 PM
    this question is about my 9630 lol
    and i bought the tour used so it wasnt really up to me on if they put a screen protector on it or not
    04-06-11 12:45 PM
    Oh ok. Your profile still has 8330. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 12:47 PM
    yeah cuz i had a 8330 and then upgraded to a droid incredible and i just got the tour today
    04-06-11 12:49 PM
    The Tour is a great BB! Be sure to head over to BBTweaks.com to load up the latest hybrid OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD