So i have been experiencing my tour resting it self randomly while sitting on a table not being touched or in my pocket. So I went to sprint and waited two hours for them to do a "hard reset" on my phone. With in a day my phone reset it self again. Any ideas why this is happening and what i can do to fix this?

Thanks
    01-17-11 11:41 PM
    So i have been experiencing my tour resting it self randomly while sitting on a table not being touched or in my pocket. So I went to sprint and waited two hours for them to do a "hard reset" on my phone. With in a day my phone reset it self again. Any ideas why this is happening and what i can do to fix this?

Thanks
    There are some problem OS' that have been put out recently or some users have attributed this to loose battery connections. What OS are you using?
    01-18-11 10:21 AM
    There are some problem OS' that have been put out recently or some users have attributed this to loose battery connections. What OS are you using?
    The new one: 5.0.0.1030
    01-18-11 01:01 PM
    I have had problems with .1030 rebooting also. .983 is even worse. I went back to a .975 hybrid and have been very happy with that. If you are interested, check out BBTweaks.com.
    01-18-11 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD