I received a warranty replacement from Verizon for my Blackberry Tour because it would not charge with any chargers and kept randomly rebooting and freezing. I received my new phone and one of my main wall chargers will not work (ordered replacement), my battery only charges 1/2 way (ordered replacement), and I cannot download a couple of my Rhapsody tracks to my computer or my phone. I tried to repurchase one of them, it states content rights do not match- insert card to right device, license acquisition failed. I have erased all songs off SD card, still won't download. I took my SD card out, the app won't even give me an option to download to my phone without the card. I explored the media card, and the song I am trying to download does not already exist on the card anywhere.

I have done battery pulls, security wipes, gotten rid of any 3rd party apps..It took me two days to download my navigator because I kept getting Gateway timeout 504 errors. Finally got that done..

Is there something that could have happened to my old phone that damaged the battery, charger, and SD card? I can't think what it would be..I am working with Verizon also but no answers yet. I have been searching for solutions to these problems on all the forums and on the web but can't find anything that I haven't already tried. Also if SD card is the problem, how come I can't download with the card out? Any ideas? Oh, and when I try to download song it will not give me another option besides the SD card.
    Last edited by Sage1; 04-18-11 at 11:47 AM. Reason: addt'l info
    04-18-11 11:46 AM
    My rhapsody account says that a memory card is required to download music, but Verizon told me to take card out and see if songs will download. I just purchased a tract that I have never had before and cannot download it either, states the same error pertaining to content rights and license acquisition still. I have authorized this phone with rhapsody on my computer.
    Last edited by Sage1; 04-18-11 at 12:01 PM. Reason: addition
    04-18-11 11:59 AM
    I would use a card reader and transfer whatever you have on your SD card to ur computer, then insert ur sd card back into ur BB and reformat it. Maybe it got corrupted somehow. I would also make sure you are using the OS version also. Try to do a wipe, then re-install the OS, then reformat the SD card. Take an eraser to the gold oins on the battery to make sure they are clean. Good luck
    04-18-11 01:09 PM
    OK, good tips! I will try those and see what I can come up with. I hope it all starts working soon, I have had a lot of trouble with the tour. Is there another Blackberry that seems to work better overall?
    04-18-11 01:12 PM
    OK, good tips! I will try those and see what I can come up with. I hope it all starts working soon, I have had a lot of trouble with the tour. Is there another Blackberry that seems to work better overall?
    Good Luck. I haven't had any trouble with my TOUR; knock on wood, but there have been horror stories of others who have gone thru 4 or 5 Tours. On Verizon you have the Bold, but there are some good BB's coming out later this Spring/Summer. So hopefully u can hold tight till then and get your Tour working right.
    04-18-11 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD