if you go to phone arena and look at the article one of the comments below the article the guy says he wors at verizon and the bell gift card is a gif card that verizon carrys that have bells on it.
    05-15-09 06:46 PM
    if you go to phone arena and look at the article one of the comments below the article the guy says he wors at verizon and the bell gift card is a gif card that verizon carrys that have bells on it.

it could be possible but sometimes things can be stated just to protect a rumor or false information as well.

I mean if you think of the concept you have to lie to keep a lie

I wont hold my breath until the announcement is made with a release date officially from verizon or even a announcement from RIM about the device that still doesn't even exist on there website
    05-15-09 06:57 PM
    Either way it sucks for verizon users. If the bell means a holiday gift card for the holidays than won't the 9630 come out in December?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 11:40 PM
    Either way it sucks for verizon users. If the bell means a holiday gift card for the holidays than won't the 9630 come out in December?

no because the list is going in alphabetical order. That list is "b"
    05-16-09 08:42 AM
    I am pretty sure its a holidy gift card... knock on wood becasue it says it is read the line... HLIDY GIFT CARD
    05-16-09 08:43 AM
    Yes this screenshot is definitely from Bell and not from Verizon.
    So the screenshot of the tour in the verizon computer system is really the bell computer system and not verizon at all??
    05-16-09 08:46 AM
    The tour is also in verizons inventory..... Same sku

05-16-09 09:40 AM
    The screenshot is from Verizon's Inventory. The Bell Gift Card refers to a Holiday Gift Card with Christmas bells on it.
    05-16-09 10:01 AM
    Gift card inventory would not say "<carrier name> gift card" anyway, that would be redundant, they know they are looking at their own inventory sheet, it has to be a description IMO.

Waiting for this thing to drop is gonna kill me, and when it does and I can't afford full retail I'm gonna know what real pain is!

05-18-09 11:36 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD