I know similar instances have been discussed, but mine is a little different.

What I have:
    9630 Tour Verizon
    5.0.0.419 OS from Alltel
    SD card

Keep in mind this problem occurred before I upgraded to 5.0 this weekend. Was running 4.7 from Sprint prior. Use to be able to hook up to DM 5.0 and sync my work Outlook with my BB. All of a sudden a couple of weeks ago DM and my PC would not recognize my 9630. Nothing would happen when plugged in and I could not find it in Windows explorer. When I connected it to my home PC or laptop PC all is well and works as it should. All computers are on XP pro.

Tried again today and nada at work. uninstalled DM and reinstalled with 4.7 still no luck. Uninstalled and installed 5.0 and nothing still. Downloaded just the USB drivers and nothing still.

Device Manager just shows my laser printer hooked up through USB and I can't find an RIM device anywhere on the work PC. Yes I am on a network, but I have admin rights and did not have any problems until just one day out of the blue. Mass storage mode support is on as is media card support. Changed auto enable mass storage from yes to prompt and still nada.

I am getting a little chapped now because even though I can sync at home with emails and meetings I need to sync at work for tasks and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated as BB.com doesn't seem to have anything about this and Verizon data support is out as I am running 5.0 and they haven't dropped it yet.
    02-16-10 06:47 PM
    Please disregard. Tried a different USB cable and it works. Just thought since my other was also new it would have worked, but I guess there really are differences.
    02-17-10 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD