So I have had my Tour for 3 months now and have never played music on it cause I have a mp3 player. But Im sick of carrying both around. anyways can you drag and drop albums onto the Tour or do you have to use windows mp? How is the sound quality?
    11-13-09 05:35 PM
    Yes you can drag and drop - Make sure you put them on the SD card not the device memory. I would place a couple of songs on the device and see if you like the sound quality.
    11-13-09 05:38 PM
    Sound qualitys cool...but i mean, owns preference always....a way you can drop albums is if you just open your media card on the comp., and drag and drop in the music folder...its one way...
    11-13-09 05:38 PM
    Here is a tip if you plan to use any BLACKBERRY as a mp3 player, put it to silent. Any sound will mess up your music. I think BLACKBERRY have one sound channel or something, but 2 or more sounds cannot be heard at the same time.

Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 07:33 PM
    Here is a tip if you plan to use any BLACKBERRY as a mp3 player, put it to silent. Any sound will mess up your music. I think BLACKBERRY have one sound channel or something, but 2 or more sounds cannot be heard at the same time.

Enjoy.

Thanks for that! Yeah as far as sound quality Im comming from a ARCHOS 404 mp3 player
    11-13-09 07:53 PM
    I use mine a lot as a music and video player. Love it works and sounds great. I personally use itunes and have created a playlist and then everytime I plug in computer strt up my desktop manger it sync for me. Cool. Or at least I think so. Lol

11-13-09 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD